Have you ever felt that the WWE has the absolute worst fanboys/marks out of the rest...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
of the other wrestling fanbase throughout the history of pro wrestling?

The longer I've followed pro wrestling, the more annoyed I get from some WWE fans. Many WWE marks I often run into on the internet always blindly trash any pro wrestler who isn't WWE-made or isn't your typical huge, roided-up wrestler that Vince McMahon usually prefers and are automatically labeled just another generic "Vanilla Midgets" by them for not being big enough. They also insult other pro wrestling fan bases that are fans of other pro wrestling organizations(NJPW, ROH, ECW, etc.) and automatically label them "IWC smarks".

My apologies if this question offends some people here who are bigger WWE fans themselves as I'm not trying to generalize an entire fan base but just pointing out most of my negative experience with the WWE fan base. I've also met plenty of other WWE fans who aren't blind marks and respect that other wrestling fans enjoy watching other pro wrestling organizations. Again, it just so happens that WWE marks happen to be the loudest, most obnoxious pro wrestling fans out of the rest of the other wrestling fan base in my experience.

(Note: I realize I posted this in the wrong section/topic and tried to put this under Locker Room but made a mistake of mis-reading)

Last edited:

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I used to deal with WWE fanboys on yahoo answers years ago. They are Attitude Era smarks who steadfastly refuse to watch anything else. They belittle Ring of Honor and say ROH will never get big.

Last year, I got into a heated argument with Bork Lazer who's been prattling on about the Attitude Era and Monday Night Wars on yahoo answers, youtube, and reddit for several months and won't shut his yapper.

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Honestly, I'll take WWE fanboys over PWG/Bullet Club/NJPW/indie darling/Progress elitist smark douchebags all day, every day. At least the WWE fanboys usually don't know any different, and just like what they like and are unwilling to change. The group I mentioned above DO know the different options, and tend to follow the crowd in order to fit in.

• Angry
Reactions: Geese and Doxo

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yeah indy fan boys are just as bad.

Nothing worse than an NJPW fanboy stick up their pug noses at people who watch WWE. I Don't like smugness like that. Neither does Avril Lavigne.

Don't shit on what people like to watch otherwise you are a dick. If you say that someone is 'brainwashed because they enjoy a TV show that you don't then you are a c u nt

Reactions: Chaz-1

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
New Japan fans are pretty bad, especially the ones in North America..

A lot just discovered NJPW in the last few years and talk about it like it's the greatest thing ever, and talk shit about people who watch other pro wrestling.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
Yep indie fans can be far more blinded!

Loving any old triple threat from New Japan, whilst criticising anything WWE related.

Whilst many WWE fans are just not aware of the other promotions.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE fans unfairly dismiss WCW.

But ROH and NJW fans are the worst. Most of them are neckbeards trying to be different and unique. Cody Rhodes has made a living out of exploiting their idiocy. Good on him. He's an average performer and wouldn't have amounted to much in any other era.

And don't get me started on Will Osprey and all of those jobbers.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
People who say good wrestles are boring just cuz they don't do flippy shit. Some fans like a bit of phycology in there wrestling

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
this post comes in about 8-9 years too late. The WWE/wrestling audience has changed a lot. Nowadays, homegrown WWE talents are the ones who have to impress fans more than anyone else on that roster. Wrestlers who come from the indies or any other wrestling company usually get a pass from most fans because "they were great over at _____", even though they rarely live up to those expectations