Have you ever dreamed of being in the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky120

Reaction score
Well I know that there are some that have dreamed of being in the WWE ring. I myself has had these thoughts when I was growing up. I use to always say that I wanted to just be a diva and have fun entertaining people. Well I was wondering if anyone here every wished they were in the WWE or if there are some that are actually considering going? I know they use to do the tough enough, but do they still do that? You know with stone cold and Booker T? If you ever dreamed it what would your name be or would you just use your name? :)

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
At first, I would have loved to be a wrestler, but I don't know why, but that changed to wanting to be a manager. They are usually better at getting heat. I think I could play a real good heel manager.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think it's safe to say that everyone who grew up watching it wanted to be a wrestler.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I always wanted to be Animal from Legion Of Doom :(

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Of course I wanted to be a wrestler growing up watching it and somewhat still do but I don't think I could do it and don't really want to. I'd take a job working with the company I'm passionate about (WWE) in a heartbeat doing something other than being talent. I'd like to set up the ring and stage. That'd be cool and fun. You'd still travel a lot and make lots of new friends who also love the biz.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I have always wanted to be the most arrogant cocky scared heel ever, which is a weird thing to aspire too but instead of being that guy everyone is cheering for as they hold up the title at the biggest stage of them all I wanted to be the guy on the mat beaten making the crowd cheer that much louder because I'm the one that lost. idk why, I've always liked heels and anyone whose talked to me and witnessed the random The Rey gimmick I pull out sometimes can see that.

Dom

Reaction score
Yes, and it's funny, because those dreams haven't gone away.. I'm actually trying to make it happen. Growing up I always wanted to do it, but I thought that dream would fade out eventually. Now I'm seventeen, entering community college next year, and I'm still as motivated as ever to make it happen. I'm currently undergoing weight training, trying to get in better shape, and next year I'll be training with APW (All Pro Wrestling) in Hayward, California, a good thirty minutes from my house. We've already got the money invested and everything. Feels pretty good to have my family's full support as well.

I know it's beyond far fetched, but I might as well try. I've got a good look if I must say so myself and I'm not bad at cutting shower promos (admit it.. you all do it). Think it'd be pretty cool to at least be able to tell my grandkids their grandpa once trained to be a professional wrestler.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Funny is that I'm going to start attending wrestling classes VERY soon. This random dude trained in the UK and will now train guys in Prague. It's my chance to fulfill my wishes and dreams, I'm going to train to become a Pokem.. sorry.. a WRESTLER!

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
For sure. When I was young, the trampoline was my ring and I had a large, thick Kevin Nash doll that was like half my size at the time so I had matches all the time. It was cool too because my trampoline was set up right behind my garage so sometimes I'd Frog Splash off the roof of it or grab a ladder and do more stupid shit. Eventually I learned how to do standing moonsaults and full front flips as well for dangerous/fun times (curiously I did this for years and never once injured myself). I was awesome back then.

Lewb

Reaction score
During the Invasion era I used to have dreams that I beat Booker T and Stone Cold in a handicap match to save the WWE. ha

Blujay

Reaction score
I always loved wrestling but it wasn't til I was about 15 that I said to myself, "fuckin' do it." I backyard wrestled from then on until I was 21 when I jumped into an independent fed in the MidWest. I ran the circuit through Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, and Nebraska. It was the greatest time of my life. However, one tiny misunderstanding between myself and a veteran of the roster led to pretty much the entire locker room turning their backs on me and showing the true ugly colors of the business. So I quit. If anyone higher up than you doesn't like you, you're fucked. I wish I could do it again. That's for sure. Hogan was the shit to me as a kid so I guess you could say he was my inspiration. Good luck to the couple of you that are pursuing a career. Its an all or nothing scenario. You can't halfass it to make it.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I always loved wrestling but it wasn't til I was about 15 that I said to myself, "fuckin' do it." I backyard wrestled from then on until I was 21 when I jumped into an independent fed in the MidWest. I ran the circuit through Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, and Nebraska. It was the greatest time of my life. However, one tiny misunderstanding between myself and a veteran of the roster led to pretty much the entire locker room turning their backs on me and showing the true ugly colors of the business. So I quit. If anyone higher up than you doesn't like you, you're fucked. I wish I could do it again. That's for sure. Hogan was the shit to me as a kid so I guess you could say he was my inspiration. Good luck to the couple of you that are pursuing a career. Its an all or nothing scenario. You can't halfass it to make it.

Surely there's other feds out there for you man?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Care to elaborate more Jay? Comes off as being more than a misunderstanding if it ended up making you quit the biz.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm currently a Video Production major one of the first places I'll be trying to get an internship is with the WWE. Follow that up with Sony. Bad Robot Production. So I guess I still have the dream I'm just taking a different route.