• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Alright, pretty simple thread here. I don't want this one to end up in HIAT... so keep it simple. No debating people's opinions, just say your piece.
Everyone has those certain wrestlers that they really can't fucking stand, for whatever the reason may be. So go ahead, who on the WWE roster have you never liked, and no matter what they do with them it'll never change your opinion. And how come?

THE BIG SHOW: This guy has always been a sloppy mess. His matches are always riduclously slow and insanely boring. I cringe every fucking time his music hits. He sells horribly...hardly ever takes a fucking bump and his whole match revolves around head butts and slapping people in the chest. There was an extremely brief period of when he was in ECW that I found him tolerable, but since then I've gone right back to hating him.

BATISTA: Here's another big useless bastard. How long as he been there now? He still can't cut a promo without stuttering over his words or smiling and chuckling. He honestly hasn't event improved in the ring a whole hell of a lot since being there. He's so stiff and just all around boring.

MARK HENRY: ^^^^^ SEE EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE...lol.

Reaction score
You know how I feel about one of those.. But I'm new here so I'm off to look at the flames in HIAT.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I agree with everything noumenon said about the big show, i too literally cringe when he comes on tv.

He is definately the biggest waste of time and space on wwe programming.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
This getting moved to Street Fight. That's the place for this kind of thing.

Oh, and I'm curious as to how you have that much hate for Big Show yet there is absolutely no mention of Khali here. Khali is like 100 time worse than Big Show for those same reasons.

the dark knight

batista
jim duggan
chavo
hornswoggle
michael cole
santino
vickie
jimmy wang yang
mike knox
r-truth
khali
teddy long
umaga
mark henry
finlay

i'd love to add cena but........as long as he's not champ, he's not that bad.

MikeRaw

Khali- Especially now. He was at least believeable as a heel. Now he does nothing, other than a lame comedic appearance here and there.

Big Show- Never been a fan, never will be.

Zack Ryder- What the fuck is "Wo wo wo"?

That's pretty much it. Just Khali and Show as far as "big name" guys go (if you even wanna call them that...) I threw Ryder in for the hell of it.

Reaction score
Well I only hate these people's characters not them as people. Cause I am sure they're actually nice in person.

1. Orton: It's one thing to be a heel, but I really find his on screen violence on women distasteful(Steph, Stacy,etc)men in WWE shouldn't go after women, it reminds me of Benoit, and his last actions against his wife, and son. It should be kept off tv, if a man wrestler has an issue with a female he should ask another Diva to take her down.

2.Mark Henry: Offers up nothing

3.Koslov: Bores the shit out of me, not sure what WWE sees in him.

4.Candice:Yeah Famous I hear you loading up the buckshot on me...but it's not a hate on all the Divas. Just her...I stated my reasons for disliking her, I just don't think she was meant to be a wrestler. There are far more deserving women waiting in the wings of the various Indies who could make better use of her spot. Ashley was in the same basket of bad apples. I'd rather see strong women who do justice to their craft, and their gender than women who don't get it.

5. Paul Burchill: He still has a job why? Katie Lea would do MUCH better without him in solo competitive Diva action.

6. Duggan: For Christsake Duggan hang it up already...you may have been all the rage in the 80's but it's time to go home. Now it's just painful to watch him make a fool of himself when he's on tv. Leave while there's even a little bit of dignity left.

MikeRaw

1. Orton: It's one thing to be a heel, but I really find his on screen violence on women distasteful(Steph, Stacy,etc)men in WWE shouldn't go after women, it reminds me of Benoit, and his last actions against his wife, and son. It should be kept off tv, if a man wrestler has an issue with a female he should ask another Diva to take her down.
Now that's just stupid. Stephanie is the one who books the show, lol. Why hate Orton for rko'ing a woman, when the woman who he rko'd came up with the idea?

2.Mark Henry: Offers up nothing
Henry is actuall yone of the better big men to come along IMO.

3.Koslov: Bores the shit out of me, not sure what WWE sees in him.
I don't think they do see anything in him, hence why he's on ECW...

4.Candice:Yeah Famous I hear you loading up the buckshot on me...but it's not a hate on all the Divas. Just her...I stated my reasons for disliking her, I just don't think she was meant to be a wrestler. There are far more deserving women waiting in the wings of the various Indies who could make better use of her spot. Ashley was in the same basket of bad apples. I'd rather see strong women who do justice to their craft, and their gender than women who don't get it.
MikeRaw, not famou$, lol. And no, go ahead, hate her. I was under the impression you hated all divas.

5. Paul Burchill: He still has a job why? Katie Lea would do MUCH better without him in solo competitive Diva action.
That's more WWE's fault than his.

6. Duggan: For Christsake Duggan hang it up already...you may have been all the rage in the 80's but it's time to go home. Now it's just painful to watch him make a fool of himself when he's on tv. Leave while there's even a little bit of dignity left

Haha, true.

Reaction score
Now that's just stupid. Stephanie is the one who books the show, lol. Why hate Orton for rko'ing a woman, when the woman who he rko'd came up with the idea?
I just don't think it's right for a man to hit a woman. It's just distasteful to me. Why am I wrong for that?

Henry is actuall yone of the better big men to come along IMO.

I dislike him

I don't think they do see anything in him, hence why he's on ECW...
Bout time they quit on him. I didn't even notice he got moved.

MikeRaw, not famou$, lol. And no, go ahead, hate her. I was under the impression you hated all divas.

Well now you know it's not true so let it go. I am not going to plead my case again about it. I like a lot of Divas, and Knockouts...just not Candice.

That's more WWE's fault than his.

It is what it is...WWE's got a potential goldmine with Katie Lea though. Which goes back to why I dislike the Candice types. Katie is a FINE wrestler, but she gets passed over for far less talented women. She shoulda BEEN Women's champ at least once. How is it right for somebody with next to no ability to get credit over someone who's got ability?It happened to Victoria, and is happening to poor Natalya. If I wanted a looks only pagent I'd watch Ms. USA, but I'm watching wrestling I wanna see a woman who can wrestle.

MikeRaw

I just don't think it's right for a man to hit a woman. It's just distasteful to me. Why am I wrong for that?
Because to hate him for some thing he probably didn't want to do is laughable. Stephanie obviously came up with it. Why's it wrong for him to do what the storyline says?

I dislike him
I :love: him.

Bout time they quit on him. I didn't even notice he got moved.
Yup.

Well now you know it's not true so let it go. I am not going to plead my case again about it. I like a lot of Divas, and Knockouts...just not Candice.
That's why I did let it go. You're the one who brought me up in your post. If you didn't, I wouldn't have even responded. And even when I did respond, I hardly even mentioned, other than to say "cool, we're ont he same page now", yet you still keep on about it...

It is what it is...WWE's got a potential goldmine with Katie Lea though. Which goes back to why I dislike the Candice types. Katie is a FINE wrestler, but she gets passed over for far less talented women. She shoulda BEEN Women's champ at least once. How is it right for somebody with next to no ability to get credit over someone who's got ability?It happened to Victoria, and is happening to poor Natalya. If I wanted a looks only pagent I'd watch Ms. USA, but I'm watching wrestling I wanna see a woman who can wrestle.[/QUOTE]
True, but I fail to see what Candice, or any good looking divas have to do with it. Katie Lea is like the only diva on ECW, so it has nothing to do with Candice, or Kelly, or Layla, or any of the other "eye candy" divas. They put her on ECW to shine, and clearly they've forgotten about it. That's WWE's booking fault.

Reaction score
Because to hate him for some thing he probably didn't want to do is laughable. Stephanie obviously came up with it. Why's it wrong for him to do what the storyline says?

I :love: him.

Yup.

That's why I did let it go. You're the one who brought me up in your post. If you didn't, I wouldn't have even responded. And even when I did respond, I hardly even mentioned, other than to say "cool, we're ont he same page now", yet you still keep on about it...

It is what it is...WWE's got a potential goldmine with Katie Lea though. Which goes back to why I dislike the Candice types. Katie is a FINE wrestler, but she gets passed over for far less talented women. She shoulda BEEN Women's champ at least once. How is it right for somebody with next to no ability to get credit over someone who's got ability?It happened to Victoria, and is happening to poor Natalya. If I wanted a looks only pagent I'd watch Ms. USA, but I'm watching wrestling I wanna see a woman who can wrestle.
True, but I fail to see what Candice, or any good looking divas have to do with it. Katie Lea is like the only diva on ECW, so it has nothing to do with Candice, or Kelly, or Layla, or any of the other "eye candy" divas. They put her on ECW to shine, and clearly they've forgotten about it. That's WWE's booking fault.[/QUOTE]

I was actually being funny when I mentioned your name. It's called sarcastic humor. Just sometimes I get the feeling you really enjoy picking on me. I respond with humor. It wasn't meant to be malicious...just goofy.

MikeRaw

I was actually being funny when I mentioned your name. It's called sarcastic humor. Just sometimes I get the feeling you really enjoy picking on me. I respond with humor. It wasn't meant to be malicious...just goofy.
Nah, I don't enjoy picking on you. In fact, I don't enjoy doing it to anyone. I wouldn't say I'm picking on you though. I just think you have some good, although unique, opinions, and it makes for a good debate.

Reaction score
Nah, I don't enjoy picking on you. In fact, I don't enjoy doing it to anyone. I wouldn't say I'm picking on you though. I just think you have some good, although unique, opinions, and it makes for a good debate.

That's cool. I'm not here to get mad at anyone. I never mind a good debate, and rarely do I get truly angry at anyone. I usually only get mad at childish stupidity. Like once I heard someone(not here) say "John Cena should die in a terrible accident." That's so uncalled for. Just because his character isn't a favorite people shouldn't wish bad shit on the person behind the character. Useless flaming gets under my skin too. Argument is fine if it has a valid purpose, but petty crap irritates me. That's why I generally don't get involved in petty threads about who red repped who or what not.

Airfixx

Then again, you could argue that Burchill could/should be doing much better if he didn't have to carry around a bit of eye candy on his arm (Not criticism of Katie... I'm a fan of them both.)