#hatch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Seems like a Wyatt thing, honestly. Best case scenario is the fist set, or the sexiest title being brought back. Undisputed title, that is.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Could always be the Cruiserweight title but it seems way to dark for that. But with the brand split and the tournament, suppose it could be.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Would like that, the tourney prize actually being the Cruiserweight title would be a really nice spin. But then an established NXT star would probably win since they wouldn't let most of the competitors bypass NXT.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm seeing guesses of everything from a new set, the old fist, 2k17, the rollins/snipes movie, bray wyatt, sister abigail,the old belt, old matches, John cena's return. Hell even a masked big show lol. just seems like it's completely up in the air and I'm hoping it's really anything but the movie or video game trailers. That, to me, would be a huge let down.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Would like that, the tourney prize actually being the Cruiserweight title would be a really nice spin. But then an established NXT star would probably win since they wouldn't let most of the competitors bypass NXT.

I can see La Sombra winning that tourney, tbh... He'll probably defeat Sabre in the finals.

And I'd love it if the Cruiserweight title ended up being the tourney's prize.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've figured it out. It's that old storyline from LOST.
CjukMgTXIAQjpG5.jpg

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah desmond is making his wwe debut tonight! Or the little black magician kid...

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Almost feels like some monster is about to be unleashed.

inb4 Cena

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
So. It was an advertisement for WWE 2k17 just saying if you pre-order you can play as Goldberg.
Hope that means that he's returning sometime this year.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
A Goldberg return? Meh. I prefer Da Big Guy, Da Pre-Show Stopper - Ryback! :happy:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Was Goldberg kept down there all these years? Denied human contact? He's going to be pissed

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
A Goldberg return? Meh. I prefer Da Big Guy, Da Pre-Show Stopper - Ryback! :happy:

Probably exactly why they're doing it haha. Not that I really minded ryback, but he really was more of a goldberg ripoff than anything it seemed like.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to see Goldberg in 2016

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The sister Abigail character is firmly established as dead (a nun who Wyatt killed as a young man). So odds of her showing up are probably low. Some good old content for the network is never wrong in my opinion tho.
Must have happened in NXT? I love the idea of it being a nun so much more than the sister, it just cements a much more harsh and open ended story.