• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hart Family Mansion/Dungeon for Rent!

Wow... The house is beautiful. I'm sure Helen would have cried her eyes out if she saw that place now and had been able to live there when it is this nice.

They shouldn't have touched the dungeon though. Should have left the holes in the ceiling and everything.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
If I was made of the kind of money, I totally would. Bet you can still hear screaming ghosts in that basement.

FalconPunch

Wow... The house is beautiful. I'm sure Helen would have cried her eyes out if she saw that place now and had been able to live there when it is this nice.

They shouldn't have touched the dungeon though. Should have left the holes in the ceiling and everything.

Considering only a non wrestling fan could afford the rent (wrestling fans are thick losers with poor jobs, obviously) I doubt they'd like that very much.

Troy

I never realised how nice the place was, I get that they have fixed up the dungeon part of it but it really is a mansion. Looks fantastic

Deezy

DZ PZ
Surprised Calgary didn't make it a landmark...............Not too much has happened to that town outside of the hockey team.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Surprised Calgary didn't make it a landmark...............Not too much has happened to that town outside of the hockey team.

One of (in my mind, THE) greatest comic book artists of all time hails from Calgary. Spawn creator Todd McFarlane.

But, I dont see his house ever becomming a landmark.