Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It is not against the law to possess products containing salvia but selling, supplying or advertising it for human consumption is illegal and sellers can be prosecuted under medicines legislation. For this reason most sellers will clearly state that their products are ‘not for human consumption’.

That's what it says from teh goat Frank.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
It is not against the law to possess products containing salvia but selling, supplying or advertising it for human consumption is illegal and sellers can be prosecuted under medicines legislation. For this reason most sellers will clearly state that their products are ‘not for human consumption’.

That's what it says from teh goat Frank.

Does that talk to Frank bs still exist?

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
My friend did acid once. She went on some ride at a theme part and said when the drug started to fuck her up, it was like she was going through black holes and she thought she was going to die.

I would rather drink my pepsi and create a black hole in my stomach than experience that kind of shit, thanks.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Of course it does, it's an easy tool to scare kids into not buying shit people aren't taxing yet.

Also it's not hardcore but is anyone else tried Modafinil, shit's great when work gets hectic cheap too.

Where do you get it from? It says it is legal on google.

I am curious if any of the nootropic drugs actually do much also, like that alpha brain stuff stone cold is always plugging.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I bought it from a buddy who sells it at uni, its legal but is supposed to only be on a script for narcalopsy. For me its not a boost but its a maintainer. Like caffeine gives me a kick for around an hour if I take a modalert around an hour before 36 hours becomes pretty easy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My friend did acid once. She went on some ride at a theme part and said when the drug started to fuck her up, it was like she was going through black holes and she thought she was going to die.

I would rather drink my pepsi and create a black hole in my stomach than experience that kind of shit, thanks.
your friend sounds like a dipshit. why go to an amusement park on acid

Reactions: DK JAMES and Swift

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For me, I haven't really tried much. I smoke pot on a regular basis, generally when coming onto here. One time like a year ago, I went to some party with my then at the time roommate. I forgot exactly what he gave to me was called, but it was a pretty nice feeling. Everything felt, well, euphoric bro. I don't know how else to describe it. Like, it felt as if nothing could literally go wrong, idk. I think what I took started with the letter M..? Wish I could remember the name dammit :notsure:
The only drugs I've actually done besides the legal stuff (Cigars, Black & Mild, Cigarettes) is various strains of marijuana...