Hardcore wrestling... at my school

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Okay this is kinda a long story, but it's good.

In my directing class at school I was in the process of directing my movie. The movie is about independent wrestling, but then it morphs into something else. To showcase the wrestling ability of Don (the main character) i had a short wresting match happen. I brought in my friend Joey to play the jobber and we got Zack from my class to be the ref. Zack doesn't watch wrestling and he insists on saying that wrestling is fake and it sucks whenever he can.

The place where we were filming was the Black Box, which is the school's theatre. There are seats around like an indy show so it looked good. In the match Don hits Joey with a chair before DDT'ing him on the chair. Don goes for the pin, but Zack makes a really slow count because he really doesn't know what to do. Don gets up and picks up Zack, lifting him over his head. There was a slight moment of time where Don just held him up. Zack says;

"Oh God!"

Then the epic moment happens. Don release powerbombs Zack onto the steel chairs! This wasn't planned at all and I got the perfect shot of it. Everyone starts marking out, I thought that we had killed Zack. He's just laying there stunned before saying;

"What the fuck?!?!?!"

Everyone is still freaking out and laughing their asses off. I almost pissed myself it was so funny. Our teacher really didn't care. The only thing he said was;

"Is Zack okay? Alright, let's get back to shooting."

Now Zack's really pissed, but Don and I decided that he deserved it for how much he badmouth's wrestling.

That was the funniest thing I've seen all year.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can you post the video one day please that would be some cool shit to see IMO.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Once I finish up the movie and get all the footage I'll do that. It might be awhile because I'm using the school's camera and I'm only filming in class.