• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GUys I just want you let you know, hard work pays off. I wasn’t comfortable with my body before an now ive grown the confidence back.

So what i have stretch marks on my back, i’ve worked hard to improve myself as a person aswel as my body. Fuck insecurities

Attachments

• 7D6FFEC6-2218-44C8-A5CA-20DD61F639BD.jpeg
    7D6FFEC6-2218-44C8-A5CA-20DD61F639BD.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats! Stretchmarks are tiger stripes anyways.

200.gif

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
GUys I just want you let you know, hard work pays off. I wasn’t comfortable with my body before an now ive grown the confidence back.

So what i have stretch marks on my back, i’ve worked hard to improve myself as a person aswel as my body. Fuck insecurities

I know what you mean. Before 2014, I found it hard to excersise every day for long stretches, but after buying my medicine ball, (5k, I call it), I improved my physique ten fold. I used to have fat all over my upper torso, but thanks to 5k, I now have solid muscle in my chest and abs. My stomach still needs work, but with a little more time and a little more patience, I can eliminate my fat there too. A little effort a day makes all the difference.

Reactions: trumanblack

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
You liked one of my post two days ago bro.....

True, but I disliked your last reply to this thread because it didn't further the discussion and you took a cheap shot at me without putting forward your own ideas. I'm as much for disagreements as I am for agreements, arguments are equally as welcome, because no thread is complete without opposite views, opposing forces and differing opinions.

Duh by itself is like the bluntest knife on the rack. Please, sharpen it with something.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
True, but I disliked your last reply to this thread because it didn't further the discussion and you took a cheap shot at me without putting forward your own ideas. I'm as much for disagreements as I am for agreements, arguments are equally as welcome, because no thread is complete without opposite views, opposing forces and differing opinions.

Duh by itself is like the bluntest knife on the rack. Please, sharpen it with something.
I never made a cheap shot, just stated a fact about your forum activity.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
nah don't feel like it, if you cannot figure it out yourself. Your brain is like the bluntest knife on the rack. Find something to sharpen it. Then we can talk.

Okay, bud, I've taken some time to let your words sink in and I'm ready to charge and my horns are nice and sharp. I figure there's something you think I should say rather than what I actually say in my threads and replies. Either that, or I'm not addressing my chosen topics deeply enough.

Well, everybody looks at the world differently. If you go duh to me for posting what you think is obvious, then you can just turn around and let me gore you in the ass, buddy, cause it looks like you ain't got the stuff to show me how I've been obvious on this forum.

The ass has two cheeks for a reason... to give a bull targets for both his horns. And until you prove to me you're better, I'll let you in on a little personal detail. My star sign is Taurus, so like a bull I charge and I'll charge until my legs wear out.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Okay, bud, I've taken some time to let your words sink in and I'm ready to charge and my horns are nice and sharp. I figure there's something you think I should say rather than what I actually say in my threads and replies. Either that, or I'm not addressing my chosen topics deeply enough.

Well, everybody looks at the world differently. If you go duh to me for posting what you think is obvious, then you can just turn around and let me gore you in the ass, buddy, cause it looks like you ain't got the stuff to show me how I've been obvious on this forum.

The ass has two cheeks for a reason... to give a bull targets for both his horns. And until you prove to me you're better, I'll let you in on a little personal detail. My star sign is Taurus, so like a bull I charge and I'll charge until my legs wear out.

Wow and I thought I had issues.