Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This music video is the most metal video of all. Now what I gots to say; Heavy metal or no metal or at all, wimps and posers leave the hall!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That's not King Diamond. It can't possibly be the most video ever :pity1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Oh wait, meant this

attachment.php

Reactions: Farooq

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I will start listening to this kind of music, don't usually, but I have listened to a few songs, and they are good.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Really annoying how crap like this gets lumped in with good ol' Heavy Metal. No wonder we get such a bad rap.

Farooq

Reaction score
To be fair, if people are going to judge us without listening to the music that we show to them ourselves, who cares? I wouldn't want people as ignorant like them in my fanbase anyhow, it's why I admire small fanbases like Bumblefoot's fanbase whom the majority take the time to listen to an artist before judging them, even then. Megadeth is different from King Diamond, Black Sabbath is different from Iron Maiden, Dio is different from Slayer. While they are all Metal, they all have different sound. I'm sure if someone sat down and listened to every band/artist in the genre, they would end of falling in love with one of them, hell even Crayo likes an Iron Maiden song.

Reactions: Swift

Farooq

Reaction score
Yes :tough: Now lets swing this thread into the right direction! The old fashion way :boss:

With an opera!

Reactions: Swift