Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I sensed a Megdeth post somewhere in the forums, my senses has lead me here. Now to attract the fan using a Megadeth song.

TheTreeFrog

Jobber
Reaction score
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Slayer is my favorite band ever!

What other bands are you into? You also into Death or Black Metal?

I do like Death metal like Dethklok and Children of the Bodom, the more popular ones. I haven't really listened to much Black Metal though.

MrDragonStomp

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.steamcommunity.com
I enjoy rock and metal a lot. Whether it be ranging from the classics like Zeppelin and Maiden, power metal like Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian, or good ol' thrash like Slayer and Metallica. I pretty much love a lot of it.

Though I'm not a fan of any of those -core genres.

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
I enjoy rock and metal a lot. Whether it be ranging from the classics like Zeppelin and Maiden, power metal like Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian, or good ol' thrash like Slayer and Metallica. I pretty much love a lot of it.

Though I'm not a fan of any of those -core genres.

:okay:

Reactions: Swift

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
:okay:

Well, Death is pretty great. Do you like their earlier more primitive stuff or their later more technical stuff?

early albums; particularly Symbolic, that's the album that made me like the band

and lol at the smiley, I just listen to black metal mostly =D

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Great album :smug:

That's cool. What are some of your favorite bands?