• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah. Its also pretty strange to see in someones FB profile likes ''Black metal, Burzum, Darkthrone, Jay-Z, Cannibal Corpse, Lil' Wayne, Mayhem'' and so on.

Reactions: Swift

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If you meant what i'm currently listening to, well nothing atm. Watching a finnish dude play ''The Last of Us''

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ah, cool.

Oh yeah, I was going to ask. Are there any cool bands from your area? Like local bands or anything?
I think there's actually a few cool bands coming from Finland, like Krypts who I showed you yesterday.

Also, SWALLOWED!

Idk man. Finland always seems to have all the good shit. Sweden too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well i'm not familiar with the bands in our area. The only new extreme metal band from my area that i know is Demonus, a bm band where my former classmate plays (or played, not sure if he's still in it, or if the band itself exists anymore). He sent me a couple of demos to my e-mail but i accidentally deleted them :facepalm1:But yeah i'm not very familiar with the metal scene in my area, because i'm a kind of a house rat xd. Eat, sleep, computer :D
But i've heard that there are some hard rock bands in my area, but thats kinda not my style.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Haha I see. Pretty much same, hardly any local bands doing anything cool. Mostly metalcore stuff. Not into it

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway dude, I'm going to crash. I'll be back on tomorrow/later. Haha.

Peace :jbl:

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah. It would be so cool if we would've been born around 1970. We'd be 11 when Welcome to Hell would come out, 13 when Show no Mercy would be released.. Damn that would be awesome. Living in the metal age.

The only bad thing about borning at 1970 wouldbe that we'd have to wait for 20 years for death and black metal xd