Happy Birthday This Guy!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
THIS_GUY!

HappyBirthdayMan3.jpg

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
you, bradders, are the biggest kiss ass i have ever seen

i didnt want to be the first to say that. i agree Pero

Anything else you need? Can i give you a foot rub? Will you recomend me to Slash for VIP? Maybe we should vote. Oh! Your thirsty! Hold on! I'll get you some sparlking water!

This Guy

Um, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and ment it. To the ones who did it for personal gain, piss off.

Bradders

Reaction score
you, bradders, are the biggest kiss ass i have ever seen

So now its gay to wish someone a happy birthday? I wish everyone happy birthdays because they deserve a great birthday, everyone on this forum does and it must make them feel great to feel that people like them. :happybday:

Reaction score
ok, who else did you make a thread for on their birthday..... thats what i thought, no one. stop kissing ass, it wont help your chances of getting in VIP

This Guy

The cock says I did it for love.

Believe me, I was feeling the love. lol

Anyways, again, thanks you all who wished me a happy birthday. I know most of you ment it and weren't expecting anything out of it. Thats good cause I got nothing to give...besides its my birthday I'm suposed to get stuff. lol As for the small minority who did it for the wrong reasons, get a life.

Anyways, just to share, I worked on my birthday, got home watched Raw and then went to bed...in otherwords it was just another monday.

Famou$ 187

Well that dont sound fun,Did ya at least get some booty for ur birthday?