• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Happy Birthday HoHo~!!!

Doom

La Bestia
I want to give a huge Birthday shoutout to @HoHo Kimura!

Happy Birthday dude!!!

Brithday-Day-gif.gif

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I had a great Birthday and it all started with my youngest Brother texting me early Sunday morning. He thanked me for everything he's gotten into in his life including Wrestling also while being there when he needed someone to talk to. He and I went through the Motels, the living with family members that didn't work out, to being a Condo together as a family then the eviction within a Year and a Half, to my Dad being put House Arrest for his multiple Crimes of Home Improvement Fraud, to being left alone when my Dad went to Prison for 3 Months in Maryland and all the chaos of that up to now where he lives with my Dad and I live with my Mom after their Divorce a few years ago. I've always said if he needed my heart to survive and carry on I would give it to him. I love all my Brothers including my Brother Chris who passed away a Year ago who's Birthday would of been his 27th on Friday but he and I are tighter and closer than the others.

You always think Man I'm I being the best example for my Brothers and he clearly told me in that text that I have been for him since he was a kid. I've never came from money nor my family and I always had to work harder just to survive but in some ways even though the stress can pick me apart at times I rather be here rather than some rich guy who doesn't have a care in the World or forgets what hard work truly is. I've made alot of mistakes not just in the Internet world but in my real life but I've always picked myself up, tried to learn from my mistakes through that process. I've could of been dead in 2011 after joining Wrestlingclique after being in a horrible Car Accident with my Dad after work but God had a plan for me down the line and I continue to understand yeah I'm here for a reason and my Book hasn't been finished yet I've still got a story to tell from my Age of 34 onward.