• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hana Kimura Passes Away

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I’m so enraged by this shit. Social media is the biggest cesspool of fucking pathetic filth. People feel such comfort behind a screen, it’s only going to get worse. Since social media is such a big part of people’s lives, once you continue to go online and be toxic on a regular basis, that shit translates in to your every day life, it becomes a “habit”. People don’t care if it’s hurting someone mentally, emotionally, it’s easy for them to be as vile as they can be online, and not give a fucking shit how it affects a person.

I hope every single person who participated in this gets their karma. This girl had a whole life ahead of her and stupid people, the most pathetic things on this planet, cut it short just because it made them feel good to be dicks.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
I knew she was in trouble when she posted those tweets earlier in the day, but i still had hope she would pull through. Hana will be severely missed.

Dale

Super Moderator
Knew very little about her outside of some pics and gifs i'd seen of her but figured she'd end up in NXT at some point in the future given she looked like a star and spoke good English from what I had seen.

22 is no fucking age either, she should have had her whole life ahead of her. Tragedy.

Will never understand what drives people to others social media pages just to spread hate and anger.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
This is so sad. She was way too young.

The problem is that people are unhappy with their own miserable lives and so they vent at others on the internet, knowing that nothing can be done to them in person. This is mental health awareness month. The people that do the bullying need to be more aware that they can actually cause someone that they don't know in person to kill themselves. That these are normal people with feelings too.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
2d2a3bc763013431ed70bb36dd8d08b4.jpg

Shit like this makes me so furious. She was bullied over fans not liking her interactions with a favorite of theirs.
Murderers. Every one of them.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Really goes to show you how to be careful with your actions. One action you take could result in another person hurting themselves. I'm 36 so when I was younger I was part of the earlier stages of the internet. AOL etc, I still had a balance, I feel today's kids can get swept up in social media more as it progresses. I hope this open's up some people's eyes with how you treat someone.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I don't know what to say being as the guy who loves Joshi with a passion what I say about Hana that hasn't be said. I've been watching Stardom for 5 Years and Hana was one of those talents when she entered a Room you knew she was there. She started off joining Oedo Tai and teaming with Kagetsu which felt like forever. Kagetsu and Hana would tear it up together and become of the most popular groups in Wrestling and over time Hana felt confident herself to break from the group. She would eventually and Tokyo Cyber Squad was created and at that moment you saw Hana grow as a person and as a Wrestler. It seemed like she was having so much fun in Stardom and you see that, but then you find out she was dealing with alot of stuff we didn't know about. I know she was being bulled because I'm in the know with Asian Film and TV and I can say they are evil motherfuckers, but I never thought Hana would leave the World like this. Sometimes when you have negativity in your head racing and you can't get it out and you think you don't have a support system and something like this happens.

RIP Hana I'm going to miss that smile and in some ways your death has destroyed my smile, but I know you wouldn't want that rather be happy and remember her for the great times and the bad time were having right now from her death. Whatever beef we have with people over Social Media, other Forums let's squash that beef and come together as people because you never know when it will our days here.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
This is a massive loss to the wrestling community and anyone who follows Japanese wrestling.. Hana was a special talent and the biggest name in Stardom.. I would bet money WWE would've went after her in a couple years. Shit like this shouldn't happen. A 22 year old lost her life because of losers on the internet.

Please pray for her family and friends during this unthinkable time.

木村華永遠に会いたい

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
This is a massive loss to the wrestling community and anyone who follows Japanese wrestling.. Hana was a special talent and the biggest name in Stardom.. I would bet money WWE would've went after her in a couple years. Shit like this shouldn't happen. A 22 year old lost her life because of losers on the internet.

Please pray for her family and friends during this unthinkable time.

木村華永遠に会いたい

It's been a crazy Year for Stardom you have Kagetsu and HZK retire the same Year also former Members of Oedo Tai, Arisa Hoshiki's retirement via injuries, and now Hana's passing damn it hurts so much.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
As a person with mental health issues on my own, I will say this has made me more sad than mad at the toxic tv show stans. Hana Kimura didn't deserve the treatment that she got with the show and shit. She is such a sweetheart and a beautiful soul. My prayers, thoughts, condolences goes out to her family/friends that lost a good person who had a bright future ahead of her. Fuck those stans.