• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hammerstone signs with TNA

Tyler2

Abap
“Come into a thread LIKE a condescending douchebag” to be exact

But it’s semantics I know
I’ll take the warning

But he’s now bringing this shit into other threads like a baby so that should be addressed
I said nothing about this on that thread? Did I reference it sure. Did I actually say hey check out we what this guy said?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m not sure why the communication is still breaking down, but let me try it again. They’ve been told it’s not appropriate to call you a douche bag or a moron over your TNA opinion and you’ve been asked to simply not to reference things from one thread to another. No need to keep it going, or to laugh react my simple instruction to you in that thread.

Tyler2

Abap
You. Are you gonna be a problem? I don’t understand what’s going on here.
Oh ok it's just you wrote what's his face. Ok I'd prefer not to be insulted just because I made a bad joke on a forum. Is all. Granted fine you don't want to be my friend cool. But I'd prefer not to be insulted is all. That's all.

Kross Rhodes

Oh ok it's just you wrote what's his face. Ok I'd prefer not to be insulted just because I made a bad joke on a forum. Is all. Granted fine you don't want to be my friend cool. But I'd prefer not to be insulted is all. That's all.
I need you to take five steps back. The people that called you a moron have already been talked to. You’ve seen that in this thread. I simply asked you not to try to keep it going in other threads and you seem to have a problem with that. You laughed at my instruction, and then you quoted him and tried to act like you weren’t doing it. So you’re the one that is still keeping it going at this point. Please let it go. No one said anything about being friends or not being friends, but you seem to enjoy keeping drama going when it’s already been resolved.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Shut your mouth you jive ass sucka. :rock3

I'm kidding I love you.

giphy.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'll be your friend, because you like Alexa, plus I try to be everyone's friend :heston just know, I still tell my friends when I think they need to chill and relax a little bit. :cudi

Kross Rhodes

Anyways. Last post I’m gonna make on this. I know you liked my post when I was correcting a supervisor about that behavior being acceptable. You then quoted the member who insulted you acknowledging me when I warned him that he shouldn’t have done it.

So there should be absolutely no confusion about the way that you were spoken to over a joke on a forum wasn’t going to be tolerated. There should be absolutely no way you shouldn’t understand at this point that I already took care of it.

The only thing that should be cleared up is why you laughed when I asked you not to bring this up in another thread. You shouldn’t need to laugh at my post come into this thread “ saying that it’s just a reference and then quote me and say who.”

The timeline of events clearly indicates you know that it was you and you know you did that in the other thread. Just simply acknowledge when being asked not to reference issues in another thread to not do it. It’s not confusing, it’s not complicated. It doesn’t matter if you directly ask someone to look at the other thread or not. Making a joke at his expense in another thread is baiting. It’s against the rules. Please don’t do it.

Now, let’s move on. If someone calls you a moron again over an opinion, just report it. We’ll handle it.

As far as being your friend. I didn’t have a problem with you until this thread. And I don’t hold grudges so as long as I don’t hear anymore about this nonsense, you’ll be fine. I should point out though I tried to talk to you about why you thought Hammerstone wasn’t a big deal and you didn’t engage with me but maybe next time you have an opinion on something and I’m interested in you explaining it we can maybe have a conversation about that down the road.