Halo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
Halo3copy.jpg

JHar888

Reaction score
Eh, good, but not good for you. You're a top on IWF, but this doesn't show it. 6.2/10.

PeepShow

Meh, Its not bad. Personally, there is too much yellow for my eyes. I mean, I dont really associate Halo with the color yellow. To me, Id say green, but then again, thats your choice. I really dont care for the black brush spots either. I really just doesnt go with much. The Halo text is kinda hard to read with that b.g as well. I like the pic though. Its not bad.

6.5/10

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Yeah, Peep's right. You should've mixed colors, not just an extremely bright shade of yellow.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I really like the bg, I think its very well done. But I don't think that it contrasts well with the pic of whoever that is.

Great One

Damn, that's pretty sick. Love the lighting/background and the cut/blending is perfect. Only problem I have is that your name is way too big and visibile on it and takes something away from it a little considering the size. 9.5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
background is great. text could be better but it isnt bad. overall it looks pretty good. 8.8/10

PeepShow

no, just no. :D

I dont really like the black areas in the b/g and the red lines dont go with it at all.

The rating drops to a 6/10 on this one