Halloween Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Alright guys and gals, its my favorite time of the year! The one time of the year I can dress up without getting those weird stares from people! Anyway, I thought we could use a thread to discuss what we may be dressing as and share some previous stories. God knows I have stories, one which included me and my best friend getting arrested.

Anyway, this year my soon to be wife will be seven months preggo, so she is really debating not dressing up. Anyway, in trying to convince her to be Claire to go along with ny idea... The Toxic Avenger, baby! However, if she doesn't do it I may still dress as Tromoville's chemically deformed superhero.

Anyway, anyone got any plans? Stories? Ideas?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Waiting a party or something to come up before i even consider an outfit. Got a couple of ideas though

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk 4

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Me and a few of my friends are dressing up as the power rangers.

Oh, and my lady friend is gonna have a sexy pink ranger costume. ;)

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I have this strange dislike for Halloween so I plan on doing nothing.

I'm more of a Bonfire night kinda guy.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
My kids and I are thinking about going out as Ghostbusters this year.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Waiting a party or something to come up before i even consider an outfit. Got a couple of ideas though

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk 4

I'm in the same boat.

I did find a sweet Rick Grimes costume at work yesterday, it has his sheriff shirt, hat, and badge. All I would need is some pants that could go with it, and I have khaki pants that could probably do the trick for that.

Fanged Fury

Well, I had two costumes on my plate, but I am actually going with my Gothic one. I am going to be a sexy Vampiress and I have my 5" stiletto heels and black vampiress wig. It's going to be glorious. I have white face paint and blood. So it's going to be awesome. Halloween is my favorite time of the year and this is the first year where my costume is not hoochie. But it's still a hot outfit.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
My kids and I are thinking about going out as Ghostbusters this year.

Dude! That would be so freakin awesome! Which one are you thinking of being?

Castiel

Reaction score
I really want to actually want a cool costume this year. Hoping to finally have my license by then so I can visit my friends and hit up a party. If that happens I'll find something while I'm there. Still want to be Marty McFly like I had planned last year, it's impossible to find a stupid orange vest though!

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
My girl is making out costumes and we will be Sub Zero and Kitana.

Fanged Fury

My girl is making out costumes and we will be Sub Zero and Kitana.

[MENTION=58]Alex Scott[/MENTION] will you promise to take pictures for me? I love Sub Zero and Kitana is my sister from another mother. LOL... If I had the firm abs and slender upper body, I would so rock the Kitana's costume. I use to want to go as Kitana and her sister Mileena with one of my friends. But we went against it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My story? One year I went as elvis. It was awesome. I had the aloha from Hawaii outfit. The big white flashy one with the high collar. I also had a great wig and sunglasses. I definitely got the most recognition. People came up to me and would start singing hound dog or jailhouse rock or ask me to sing. I went with two friends and every time we went to a door the person would comment on me and pay them no mind. It happened at literally every house :lol: it was a fucking great night

Castiel

Reaction score
Alright Punks, who dressed up and took pictures? Anyone do anything fun? Today's the day to post!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I dressed up as Bradley Cooper in Silver Linings Playbook (the sweatshirt and pants with the garbage bag jersey) and I was surprised at how many people knew who I was. The majority still thought I was garbage tho.