• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hall Of Fame Discussion Thread

wwe_fanatic

I was wondering if Owen Hart should be inducted this year because he was an amazing heel and I don't think I have to go on about why he should be in it.

Ric Flair is rumored but then again he says he's returning in December >_>

A suitable list would be this. (since they can't be all main eventers)

Ric Flair
Arn Anderson
LOD
Demolition
Sunny
Owen Hart
The British Bulldog
Howard Finkel

Any additions to that list or replacements, feel free.

Vandy316

even though id love for owen to be in it i think i heard that his wife keeps saying no so it would put in someone like Dean Malenko

phantomgerald

LOD and Demolition will be in different years. It doesn't make sense to put two of the best tag teams in at the same year. Ric Flair might get in next wrestlemania since he's supposedly retiring

Reinvented

Owen's Wife blames the WWE for his death and like a women scorn she will not bend over and take it.

I like the list but as a guy before me said no 2 tag teams. I say they put Benoit in but it won't happen for awhile.

They should put Stone Cold because we know he can't wrestle anymore so why not give it to a current legend.....Attitude Style

CenaMark54

Enough with the retirement home legends. No one wants to see them.

I say induct some of the current stars in the hall of fame;

Cena, Orton, Marella...

Now there is an induction ceremony I would pay money to see.

^^^which would take away from the idea of a real hall of fame......

I like the list but agree on that no two tag teams should be indicted at the same time as for Owen's wife....she should accept the fact that they wanna honor him not make money of his untimely death....she should bend over

wwe_fanatic

I get what your on about with two tag teams. Maybe they could induct Mabel :p (Or Gangrel)

Enough with the retirement home legends. No one wants to see them.

I say induct some of the current stars in the hall of fame;

Cena, Orton, Marella...

Now there is an induction ceremony I would pay money to see.

In the words of PeepShow: "No, Just No." :disgust1:

Here's the List of the members of the hall of fame

André the Giant
Arnold Skaaland
Bobo Brazil
"Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers
Chief Jay Strongbow
"Classy" Freddie Blassie
Gorilla Monsoon
James Dudley
Antonino Rocca
"Big Cat" Ernie Ladd
George "The Animal" Steele
Ivan Putski
The Fabulous Moolah
The Grand Wizard
Pedro Morales
"Baron" Mikel Scicluna
"Captain" Lou Albano
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
The Valiant Brothers
Johnny Rodz
Killer Kowalski
Pat Patterson
Vincent J. McMahon
Big John Studd
Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Don Muraco
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Harley Harley Race
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Junkyard Dog
Sgt. Slaughter
"Superstar" Billy Graham
Tito Santana
Pete Rose
Hulk Hogan
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
"Cowboy" Bob Orton
"The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart
"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff
Nikolai Volkoff
The Iron Sheik
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Eddie Guerrero
"Mean" Gene Okerlund
"Sensational" Sherri
Verne Gagne
The Blackjacks
Tony "Mr. USA" Tony Atlas
William "The Refrigerator" Perry
Dusty "The American Dream"Rhodes
Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Nick Bockwinkel
Mr. Fuji
The Sheik
The Wild Samoans
Jim Ross

dasquirrelmasta

If Ric Flair goes in this year I see Arn Anderson,Tully Blanchard,Barry Windham, and Dean Malenko being inducted also as the Horsemen, maybe even JJ Dillon as well.I could also see Steamboat going in as he and Flair wrestled some classic matches together.Other names for this year could include Mike Rotundo,Ted DiBiase,Rick Rude, and the Von Erich family.

If Ric Flair goes in this year I see Arn Anderson,Tully Blanchard,Barry Windham, and Dean Malenko being inducted also as the Horsemen, maybe even JJ Dillon as well.I could also see Steamboat going in as he and Flair wrestled some classic matches together.Other names for this year could include Mike Rotundo,Ted DiBiase,Rick Rude, and the Von Erich family.

I can see Rick Rude getting in especially since he's on SvR 2008 as a legend

dasquirrelmasta

The way I see it is Flair and the Horesmen, or Arn Anderson at least going in.Steamboat should also go in with Flair.Also I see Kevin Von Erich inducting the Von Erich family in due to the WCCW dvd WWE put out.Rick Rude and The Freebirds also have ties to WCCW so if the Von Erichs go in the Freebirds and Rude are likely as well.DiBiase and Rotundo are long shots but may round out this years class.

NYKings

If Flair has a match at WM I don't think he'll go in the HOTF this year. Maybe next yr but the idea of Flair along with the Horseman and/or Arn are good thoughts...

I'd love to see Savage in as welll