• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hall of Fame 2019

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone else finding it odd that even though we are half way through February, there has yet to be any kind of mention for this year's Hall of Fame?

If I had to take a guess, I feel the hold up has to do with the fact that WWE have a hard time finding the headliner. For one, there ain't really that many big names left but aside from that, I'm also guessing the latest news regarding the Undertaker may have messed up the original plan, being has was strongly rumored for this year.

I don't know what the Rock is doing these days but who else is there that could possibly headline the class of 2019?

And speaking of rumors, apparently the Heart Foundation are being reported through various sources to be inducted this year. Furthermore, there's some speculation about Chyna, hence the reasoning behind Nia Jax entering the men's rumble this year and whatever it is they were planning with her and Dean Ambrose before apparently being dropped. As a matter of fact, rumor has it that Nia Jax will be inducting Chyna...

Thoughts?

Reactions: Crash

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Anyone else finding it odd that even though we are half way through February, there has yet to be any kind of mention for this year's Hall of Fame?

If I had to take a guess, I feel the hold up has to do with the fact that WWE have a hard time finding the headliner. For one, there ain't really that many big names left but aside from that, I'm also guessing the latest news regarding the Undertaker may have messed up the original plan, being has was strongly rumored for this year.

I don't know what the Rock is doing these days but who else is there that could possibly headline the class of 2019?

And speaking of rumors, apparently the Heart Foundation are being reported through various sources to be inducted this year. Furthermore, there's some speculation about Chyna, hence the reasoning behind Nia Jax entering the men's rumble this year and whatever it is they were planning with her and Dean Ambrose before apparently being dropped. As a matter of fact, rumor has it that Nia Jax will be inducting Chyna...

Thoughts?

You made this post, although the first inductees were announced earlier today. It was all over twitter.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You made this post, although the first inductees were announced earlier today. It was all over twitter.

Yikes...Well, my bad I guess although in my defense (and I've mentioned this on numerous occasions) I don't even have a twitter account, let alone use it...Either way, may bad...I guess...

Reactions: Solidus1

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So they will finally put Chyna in but only as a group figure?

It's better than nothing I guess? I just hope they treat her right in the speech... But her Twitter account celebrated the moment, so it is family approved I guess?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

Thoughts?
Well like you said they're running out of headliners and there's not that many hall of fame inductees to be honored. I wish they would have slowed down years ago and just honored 2 or 3 of them max with a much short ceremony. But it is what it is, if they're smart they'll end the whole ceremony and just surprise everyone at each Mania of one or a few who were selected. Or maybe end it all together, who knows.

I'm really not looking forward to much this year, it's been very shaky as a company and their shows/events. I did notice that there were no formal announcement of this year's inductees but I just don't give a damn at this point. However I will show respect and honor for those who deserve their recognition.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Quote.. Well like you said they're running out of headliners and there's not that many hall of fame inductees to be honored
Agree 100% they are running out of true stars to honor Before you know it this guy will get in
images
:facepalm1:

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
You'll get some names soon.. HOF is not a big deal anymore, and I think WWE is realizing that
When you got d list hacks like Trump and Drew Carey. What do you expect?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Glad they are including Chyna, she should have had a HOF on her own tho while she was still alive.

Unfortunately they are not inducting Chyna. They are inducting DX which means they aren't willing to give her props on her own.
So they will finally put Chyna in but only as a group figure?

It makes me more angry than happy for her.

Crash

Reaction score
Unfortunately they are not inducting Chyna. They are inducting DX which means they aren't willing to give her props on her own.

It makes me more angry than happy for her.

She was a shitty human being from what I seen in a radio where xpac confronted her, but I don't care about that she should have been in the HOF a long time ago before the other women...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
She was a shitty human being from what I seen in a radio where xpac confronted her, but I don't care about that she should have been in the HOF a long time ago before the other women...

Hey, if Moolah can be in the HOF after what she did, anyone can :p

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, looking at the possitive side of things, at least they are acknowledging her. I definetely agree she deserves to be inducted on her own as the ninth wonder of the world (just like WWE, or WWF back then) pretty much tagged her but, hey, it's a start...

Reactions: Crash