Hair long or short??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

As some of you know i broke my leg and had an operation, well i've gone back to school and its been hard walking every hour to different lessons. theres only one thing changed, my girlfriend has has cut her hair dead short. she doesnt look half as hot as she used to. what do you guys think, which looks better hair long or hair short?

EDIT: Im sorry if this is supposed to be in HIAT, i thourght it was better here though.

PeepShow

Long hair for girls all the way. Well, it depends on your definition I guess. Shoulder length is good for me. I don't like the REALLY long hair, but the short hair is just weird as hell imo and doesn't look good.

Great One

Yeah, it's fine here don't worry. Needs to be more shit like this in here.

Anyways, definitely long hair for me... which means at least to shoulders.

the dark knight

just to teh shoulders. some girls look HOT with short hair though...

really depend on the lady..

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i like longer hair but i know some hot chicks with short hair... as long as its not butch its not to bad...

Wrestling Station

long hair, i guess.. but i look at the soul not the appearance anyway.

HHHforever

Reaction score
As said before it totally depends on the girl. I prefer long hair for ths most part tbh, but some girls look real hot with long hair. I have fairly long hair, not like pony tail or shoulder legnth or anything like that, but my usual rule is that if my hair is longer than yours than that's not good, lol. But seriously though it 100% depends on the girl and if it works for her.

Michael1

Reaction score
Long hair. But not too long. Shoulder length and they're the best. But, I guess it's like Dark Knight said, it's the type of girl it is.

Reaction score
yeah it all depends on the girl....but Long hair is preferable...in my case long long hair....I like it to the shoulders....but prefer it longer....

ChiWa

Reaction score
Hair to the ass!
It takes a girl with an incredibly perfect face to pull off short hair for me.