{H}ardcore {H}ell {W}restling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Major Booker of the wrestling industry, TJ, has done the impossible! He has gotten contracts for his new company, HHW, by going into TNA and WWE as a major booker and having the wrestlers fill out a contract. HHW - Hardcore Hell Wrestling has been created!

HardcoreHellWrestlingcopy-1.jpg

Roster -

Chris_Jericho35.jpg

CM_Punk14.jpg

Colin_Delaney.jpg

Tommy_Dreamer4.jpg

Raven23.jpg

Rob_Van_Dam17.jpg

Kane5.jpg

Kazarian.jpg

Matt_Hardy4.jpg

Hardcore_Holly2.jpg

Johnny_Nitro6.jpg

Johnny_Devine3.jpg

Sabu6.jpg

Shawn_Michaels4.jpg

HHWchampionshipcopy.png

Vacant

HHWHardcorebeltcopy.png

Vacant

Managment -

Owner - TJ

Commentating team - Joey Styles and Taz

Backstage interveiwer - Maria

Show listings

Nitro - Weekends on HBO

The Leviathan

Reaction score
A nice mix of rosters with a big surprise from HBK being in there. I am checking it out.

-TJ-

HHW Nitro!

HHW Music Video hits and small pyro goes off as the show begins!

JS: Welcome to Hardcore Hell Wrestling!

Taz: What a show it will be!

Maria is seen in the ring with a cooler looking version of WWE's hardcore title.

Maria: Hello Fans!

Fans cheer!

Maria: I am Maria and I am here to announced that the opening match will be for the HHW 24/7 title!

Fans Cheer!

Maria: And....

Maria looks u and the camera looks up to see a elimination chamber hanging above.

Maria: It will be contested in a Elimination Chamber!

Fans goes nuts as Maria leaves the ring.

Match #1
Elimination Chamber Match for 24/7 title
HHWHardcorebeltcopy.png

Johnny_Nitro6.jpg
Hardcore_Holly2.jpg
Matt_Hardy4.jpg
Tommy_Dreamer4.jpg
Colin_Delaney.jpg

Raven23.jpg

Raven and Matt start it off. They lock up and Raven applies a headlock. Matt pushes Raven off and Raven rebounds off the roeps and comes back to Matt who hits him with a drop toe hold and rolls over on top of him and applies a sleeper. Raven begins to stand up. Raven gets to his feet and Matt headlock takeovers him and keeps the head for a headlock. Raven gets thrown on his back and tries to avoid getting his shoulders from touching the canvas for a in. Soon it does and the ref counts him down. 1... Raven gets his shoulders off the canvas and stands up behind Matt and in the headlock. Raven gets his head free and raps both arms around Matt's body. Matt starts running around the ring and when he gets to the ropes and falls and Raven loses his grip. Raven goes flying threw the middle ropes and hits the steel floor.

John Morrison is next to come out. Morrison is on the other side of Matt and Raven and he waits. Matt exits the ring and attacks Raven. Morrison enters the ring and charges to the ropes. He flips over the ropes and lands on Matt and Raven. Morrison lifts Matt up and hits a forearm smash in his face. Matt gets backed up into the steel gate and Morrison walks over to the ropes and springboards off to hit Matt with a crossbody. Matt moves out of the way and Morrison smashes into the steel gate. Morrison bounces off of there and lands on the steel floor with a loud thud. Matt lifts a limb Morrison up and goes for a twist of fate. He turns arund to Raven who kicks him low. Matt elt's go of Morrison and Morrison falls on the steel floor. Raven hits the Raven Effect ddt on Matt onto the steel floor. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Tommy Dreamer is next to come out and he is also on the other side of the brawl. He enters the ring and climbs on the top rope. Raven gets up and turns to Dreamer who lunges himself off the ropes and onto Dreamer. Raven gets smacked in the face from Dreamer's knee and Dreamer's head goes smashing into the steel floor. All are out for a little bit until Dreamer starts to get up. He throws Raven in the ring. He goes for a Dreamer DDT, but Raven reverses it into a Northern lights suplex. No bridge all impact. Cover 1...2... kickout! Raven picks Dreamer up and irish whips him. Dreamer comes back to Raven who goes for a hip toss. Dreamer reverses it into a Dreamer DDT! Cover 1...2...3!

Raven is Eliminated!

Dreamer gets up to Matt who starts pounding on him. Morrison enters the ring and Matt throws Dreamer down. Matt picks Morrison up and goes for a twist of fate! Morrison reverses it by pushing Matt off of him. Matt goes smacking skulls with Dreamer. Morrison then turns Matt around and hits the Morrison Corkscrew Neckbreaker! Cover 1...2... kickout!

Hardcore Holly's turn now! Holly enters the ring and dropkicks Dreamer. Morrison gets up from the pin attempt and gets turned around by Holly. Holly lifts him up and hits the Alabama Slam! Cover 1...2...3!

Morrison is eliminated!

Holly is turned around by Dreamer and Dreamer starts hitting good lefts and rights. He goes to slam Holly, but Holly floats over and spins Dreamer around. Dreamer kicks Holly in the grapefruits and tosses him out of the ring and onto the Elimination chamber steel floor. Dreamer exits the ring and started to stomp on Holly. He picks Holly up, but Holly trips Dreamer up and Dreamer falls on his ass. Holly grabs both of Dreamer's legs and Leg tosses Dreamer into the Elimination Chamber Pod that has Colin Delaney in. Colin jumps in shock and Dreamer staggers back. Holly turns him around and hits the Alabama slam on the steel floor! Cover 1...2...3!

Dreamer is eliminated!

Last guy to come out Colin Delaney exits the pod and keeps his disance from Holly. Dreamer is taking out of the chamber, but Dreamer stands up and pushes everyone out of the way, he grabs a chair and throws it in the ring. Guess who cuaght it? Colin did. Holly enters the ring and lifts Matt up. Holly stares a hole threw Colin who is weild that steel chair. Matt rolls him up, 1...2...3!

Holly is eliminated!

Holly can't believe it and he leaves pissed off. Colin enters the ring and smashes the Chair over the head of Matt. Colin then puts the chair across Matt and exits the ring. He hits a slingshot senton bomb on the steel chair! Cover 1...2... kickout! Colin lifts Matt up and Matt pushes Colin off and kicks him in the teeth. Matt lifts Colin up and sets the chair up. Matt goes for the twist of fate, but Colin grabs the arm of Matt and turns out of his grip. Colin kicks him in the gut and hits a Dreamer DDT on the chair! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Matt Hardy is eliminated. Colin Delaney is the First Ever HHW 24/7 Champion!

Taz: No...... way......

JS: Colin Delaney is the first ever 24/7 Champion of HHW!

Taz: Holy crap!

*INTERMISSION*

JS: We are back and Colin Delaney is the first ever 24/7 champ of HHW.

Taz: I can't believe it!

Match #2
Singles Match

Rob_Van_Dam17.jpg
VS.
Johnny_Devine3.jpg
w/
Kazarian.jpg

RVD and Havok circle up. They lock up and Havok applies a headlock. RVD gets his head free and rolls Havok up, 1...2... kickout! Havok gets up and RVD wheel kicks him in the face. Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD climbs to the top rope and Kaz sets his cane on the apron and stands up. The ref starts talking and yelling at him and Kaz kicks the cane in the center of the ring. Havok grabs it and RVD doesn't noticed this. He's looking at Kaz. RVD jumps off at Havok who smacks him in the gut with the cane. RVD falls down and Havok throws the cane out of the ring. Kaz jumps off and Havok covers RVD. 1...2... kickout! Havok lifts RVD up and hits a modified STO! Cover 1...2... kickout! Havok looks at the ref in disbelief and lifts RVD up. RVD kicks him in the gut and wheel kicks him in the temple. Havok is near the ropes on the other side of Kaz. RVD runs across the ropes and suicide dives on Kaz. RVD rolls in the ring and hits the rolling thunder on Havok. RVD climbs to the top and Havok rolls in position. RVD goes for the Five Star Frogsplash and nails it! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - RVD wins by pinfall!

Taz: good win for RVD.

JS: Yeah I'll say so.

*INTERMISSION*

Maria is seen backstage when the camera comes back

Maria: I am standing here with New 24/7 champ Colin Delaney.

Colin is seen on the camera with Dreamer next to him.

Maria: So I am here to hand you your title. But first, how do you feel?

Colin: I feel better then ever! I am HHW's 24/7 champ and it is all thanks to you Dreamer. How can I ever repay you?

Dreamer: Well..... how about a match next week for that title?

Colin: errrr........ uhh...........

Dreamer: I'll let you sleep on it.

Dreamer walks off and Maria looks back at Colin.

Maria: Well Here you go Colin.

Maria hands Colin the 24/7 title.

Colin grabs it and looks at it, shocked.

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

Taz: Colin might lose that belt next weeek......

Main Event
Singles Match
CM_Punk14.jpg
VS.
Shawn_Michaels4.jpg

Punk and HBK Shakes hands as a show of respect. They lock up. HBK gets behind him and goes for an Olympic takeover, but Punk stands his ground and turns it into an armbar. HBK reverses it into an arm bar. Punk hip tosses HBK. HBK hits the ground and pulls Punk's arm down with him. Punk flips over and both of them get up quick. HBK hits an armdrag. They both get up and Punk hits one. They both get and HBK ducks a roundhouse kick from Punk. HBK rolls him up 1...2... kickout! They both get up and Punk rolls him up, 1...2... kickout! They both get up. STAND OFF! Fans stand on their feet and cheer. Punk gets a smile on his face. HBK also gets a smile. They circle up and HBK goes for a lock up, but Punk grabs a leg and stands up with it. HBK starts hoping on one foot and Punk roundhouse kicks HBK in the side. HBK still manages to stand up and Punk does it again. That is too much and HBK falls down. Punk goes across the roeps and hits a leg drop. Cover 1...2... kickout! Punk lifts HBK up and slaps him across the face twice. He then hits a spinning slap and goes for a round house kick on the side of HBK's head. HBK ducks it and Punk spins his back to HBK, who dropkicks Punk in the back of the head. Cover 1...2... kickout! HBK lifts Punk up and Punk swings his head back and it smashes HBK in the nose. Punk gets up and hits a german suplex on HBK. No Bridge all impact.

Punk lifts HBK on his ass and goes across the roeps and hits a running dropkick in HBK's face. Cover 1...2... kickout! Punk lifts HBK up and puts him in a suplex position. HBK floats over and hits a neckbreaker. HBK and Punk are down and HBK struggles to his feet. He grabs one of Punk's legs. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goes HBK soon followed by the fans. It's the Figure Four Leg Lock! Punk is now in pain and is trying to reach the ropes. Punk lays down. 1...2... Punk sits up. Punk lays down 1...2... Punk sits up. Punk finally makes it to the ropes. 1...2...3...4... HBK lets go. He picks Punk up and hits a DDT. HBK climbs to the top and hits the elbow drop! HBK now struggles to his feet and tunes up the band for a little sweet chin music. Punk gets up and HBK goes for the kick. Punk catches it and spins him around. Punk grabs HBK and hits a sambo slam followed by the Andaconda Vise. HBK is now screaming in pain. He wiggles around like a chicken with his head chopped off and finally he gets an arm over the ropes. 1...2...3...4... Punk lets go. He is tired. HBK uses the ropes to stand himself up. Punk gets up and turns around to HBK who hits him with a little Sweet Chin Music! Cover 1...2... kickout!

HBK looks at the ref in disbelief. HBK stands up slowly. Punk grabs his leg and stands up with it. Punk spins him around and lfits him up for a GTS and nails it! Cover 1...2... kickout! Punk pushes the ref and pleads for it to be 3. Punk stands up a little close to HBK. Without warning HBK grabs Punk's leg and trips him down. ANKLE LOCK!!!!!!!! Punk is is serious trouble. Punk is about to tap but he catches the ropes. 1...2...3...4... HBK lets go. Both men are tired and running on almost empty. HBK lifts Punk up and goes for an Angle Slam! Punk floats over and lifts HBK up for the GTS. HBK gets off and starts running, but Punk keeps ahold of HBK's arm and takes him down and applies the Crossface! HBK is screaming in pain and they are in the middle of the ring. 30 seconds later HBK taps out.

Result - CM Punk wins by Tap Out!

JS: OH MY GOD!!! What a match!

Taz: That match was awesome.

Both men get a standing ovation from the crowd and probaly every wrestler in the back.

HHW Fades past the screen and the show is over!

Evil Austin

Good show, Good rosters.

BM - Main Event. Though the EC Chamber was good too.
WM - Match 2
WP - I dunno there was like only one
BP - The Maria / Dreamer one i guess.

CT Styles

Best Match: I guess the Main Event, although imo, the RVD/Havok match flowed better.

Worst Match: The Elimination Chamber. t was my least favorite. I felt that it was very robotic which in my terms means it didn't flow it was just like. 'John kicks Mark he falls down. Mark then nails a DDT' You didn't sort of explain how he got Mark in position for a DDT. Btw, that was an example bit of text not an actual match.

Best Promo: Wasn't really any. The Maria/Colin one I thought was bad and hoe Dreamer interfered but it was kinda awkward.

Worst Promo: Read BP.

Additional Comments: Hmm. Improvement is needed but I like the rosters and it has good potential. Just try to improve on the flowing of matches and promos.

Check out UWA if you want.