Guys With Great Chemistry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The best for me will always be Bret Hart & HBK. For a long time, the hate they had for each other was real.
CM Punk & D-Bry also are quite good together. To me, they are like the new HBK & Bret Hart of the company. CM Punk would be like Shawn... Always crying, demanding stuff, ect. & D-Bry like Bret... Not getting enough recognition. I hope to see a huge feud between them in the near future.

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
Edge and Orton always had wonderful chemisty. Whether they were feuding or teaming up in Rated-RKO it was always a joy behold.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've always found Jericho and Punk to work pretty poorly together. Their matches at WM and at Payback were pretty underwhelming given the two guys involved.

seconded

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've always found Jericho and Punk to work pretty poorly together. Their matches at WM and at Payback were pretty underwhelming given the two guys involved.

Thirded.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I have to agree about punk/jericho as well but i think that has something to do with Jericho being past his prime and not giving a shit. Their WM match was the worst of their matches just a slow borefest with no real great ideas in it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I have to agree about punk/jericho as well but i think that has something to do with Jericho being past his prime and not giving a shit. Their WM match was the worst of their matches just a slow borefest with no real great ideas in it.

Jericho past his prime, of course. Not giving a shit? I don't buy it. If he didn't give a shit why bother to show up with WWE at all? He has a family and other things he enjoys doing in life. If he didn't want to be in WWE he wouldn't be. He isn't one of those broke asses who has to stick around for money.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Jericho past his prime, of course. Not giving a shit? I don't buy it. If he didn't give a shit why bother to show up with WWE at all? He has a family and other things he enjoys doing in life. If he didn't want to be in WWE he wouldn't be. He isn't one of those broke asses who has to stick around for money.

Maybe i was a bit harsh but if you are always going off on tours with your band and leaving wwe why would you try your hardest? I am sure he cares about wwe but at the same time his performances were lackluster with him just doing his signature moves all the time not really doing anything special but as i said that is probably to do with his age.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe i was a bit harsh but if you are always going off on tours with your band and leaving wwe why would you try your hardest? I am sure he cares about wwe but at the same time his performances were lackluster with him just doing his signature moves all the time not really doing anything special but as i said that is probably to do with his age.

Still not buying it. Why would he bother at all if he weren't doing something he loved and putting what he has into it ? Punk deserves some blame as well. They just don't mesh for whatever reason. The most recent match flopped because there was no build, story or bad guy. It was a guy everyone likes with Y2J against the hometown hero Punk. That is a lame ass match if I've ever heard of one.

TKK

Reaction score
I'll try to come up with some pairings which haven't been mentioned already:

Chris Jericho/Shawn Michaels
Kevin Steen/El Generico
Daniel Bryan/Antonio Cesaro
Rey Mysterio/Chavo Guerrero
Adam Cole/Sami Callihan
CM Punk/Kassius Ohno
Masato Tanaka/Mike Awesome
Chris Jericho/Chris Benoit
CM Punk/Samoa Joe
AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels
Kassius Ohno/Eddie Kingston
Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer
CM Punk/Colt Cabana
Austin Aries/Alex Shelley
Dean Ambrose/William Regal
Taz/Bam Bam Bigelow
RVD/Jerry Lynn
Sami Callihan/Finlay
Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Well i am sure Jericho likes seeing old mates and getting reactions like he does from the crowd. I would come back for that. Yes punk is to blame as it takes two to tango but punk still has something to prove so him going out there and giving the best matches he can still mater to him, don't see why that would be something on Jericho mind. Just my opinion at the end of the day.