Gunner and Storm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
As all you TNA fans saw, during the Feast Or Fired match, Gunner basically betrayed James Storm and took the breifcase. So for you guys, what do you think TNA will do next with this?

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Right now it seems like Gunner is about to turn heel, but I don't think it's gonna happen, as I see Storm turning heel down the line to freshen up his character (and that is much much needed).

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score

Right now it seems like Gunner is about to turn heel, but I don't think it's gonna happen, as I see Storm turning heel down the line to freshen up his character (and that is much much needed).

I think it would be funny if when they open the cases and Gunner's case says that Gunner gets fired.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Storm turning heel would lead a better future for him, but he won't be the fired guy. Gunner could be the fired one and then come back with no contract, attacking Storm and having a match where if Gunner wins he gets back leading to a possibly entertaining feud

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't really know, and that's a good thing.

On one hand, James Storm really really needs to turn heel, he needs a character shakeup like crazy. Then again, Storm's better as a face. Storm's one of TNA's more well-established guys, so to turn on a bit player like Gunner who barely seems like a face seems really awkward. Would that work well?

Or they could turn Gunner, who is probably more suited as a heel anyway... but that would leave Storm as a stale babyface...

Either way, they really just need to make these two interesting.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Beer money reuniong? Storm needs turning heel fast.