Guitar Hero/Rockband Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I figured that I can't be the only one who play's these games as they sell millions and hell they are fun to play. As for me I have Guitar Hero 3, Aerosmith, and World Tour and I plan on getting Rock Band 1 and 2 as I have the World Tour stuff and it's backwards capatable with Rockband. So as for some discussion.

Whats your favorite game.
Whats your favorite song.
Whats your favorites insturment.

As for me my favorite game's World Tour, My favorite song is Scream, Aim, Fire by Bullet for my Valentine (Of Course) and call me old fashion but I like sticking to the Guitar but the drums are fun to play.

PeepShow

Quick question. Does Guitar Hero: World Tour come with drums and the whole shabang, or just the Guitar? On the ads, it says the complete game includes the game along with the guitar for like 80 bucks. But my parents think it comes with drums and whatnot, but I thought that was just Rockband.

J

There's the Guitar Set, that comes with Guitar and Game, which like you said is around 80, 90 dollars or the Complete Band Set, which is like 180, that comes with The Drums, A Mic, and 1 Guitar and the game.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I have all of them except Aerosmith because Aerosmith fucking blows. I did borrow it from my Girlfriends little brother though. I was pretty disappointed about World Tour and the Rock Band games though. Now that they cater to a larger audience they have so much gay shit on their games. So until you can buy a game with a custom track list (which I tried to do on PS2, but I failed, lol) I'm only buying one more Guitar hero game.

[yt]nSTUVEsUBG4[/yt]​

J

Yea I bought a new pack today for World Tour it had.

Nickelback - Because of you
Rev Theory - Light it up
Hinder - Use Me (Or something like that)

Not that bad of songs, It's actually my favorite Nickelback song and I like most of what Rev Theory makes anyways so it was a good buy.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
i used to like Nickelback, but then i realized how bland and trashy most of their music was. Songs about sex in my opinion are made only to try and get slutty people to buy it.

Montana

I got world tour, and Legends of Rock. I just started getting into these games about a month ago. So i'm a little late, but ah well. I like the track list for World Tour. I like a handful of songs on there, and i like the equipment a lot more with GH than RockBand. The only song i bought was Mr. Brightside, but i'll probably get a few more. I hear Florida's low remix is going to be coming out on it. I like how they put a mix of genres on world tour.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I have both

I like both equally, I don't play em much anymore.

Some genius made Shadow of the Colossus LittleBigPlanet levels.

All those levels are so accurate with the original game. This dudes a fucking god. I have a Wander Sackboy, so yeah.

All my time is being sucked up by that :nonono:

Kassidy

Reaction score
Rockband hands down, well i havent played 2 so i am picking a song from one, Welcome home by coheed and its a Guitar.

Mugen

Reaction score
Whats your favorite game. World Tour
Whats your favorite song. Vicarious - Tool
Whats your favorites insturment. Guitar

I absolutely hate the GH Drums. I can't even play What I've Done by Linkin Park on drums and that is probably the easiest song on the game.

I do plan on getting Rock Band 2 soon. Might also get GH Metallica. Hopefully I'll have Live by then so I can get DLC. Rock Band DLC > GH DLC.

Reaction score
Whats your favorite game. - Rock Band 2
Whats your favorite song. - ...And Justice For All
Whats your favorites insturment. - Drums

Im okay on drums, I normally play GH3 though. I only can play RB when I go over to my cousins house and we jsut jam the whole time.

J

I hope Rockband 2 is good cuase I got late Christmas money from my Gramps so I'm going to pick it up after I get done bowling. Also going to get points to pick up some extra songs.

The Clash

Reaction score
Guns N' Roses chinese democracy album coming to Rock band this spring

Source:joystiq
In a recent interview with Billboard, Axl Rose stated that "Chinese Democracy" was coming February 28 to Rock Band, but that information has since been updated to a "spring" release. What was also unclear -- you know, given the source -- was whether Mr. Rose was talking about Chinese Democracy the song or the full album.

We've followed up with Harmonix and it confirmed that the full Chinese Democracy album will be available as Rock Band DLC this spring, with no word on price. Now "Shackler's Revenge" won't be lonely anymore and it'll have its other CD playmates.
Wow, the whole album? that'll take up some memory...I dont really care for these rock band/guitar hero games...go play the real guitar :shifty:

Wordlife

I think they should release the Guns N Roses Greatest Hits album on Rock Band 2 and not shitty Chinese Democracy, I would KILL to play Civil War, that's my favorite song by any band of ALLLLLL time... plus who wouldn't wanna play Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Sweet Child O' Mine, and countless others?