Guess who the next General Manager is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

WTF when does this guy know when to leave wwe or wrestling in general. I guess my hopes on having a good GM was thrown out of the window

Wordlife

Well, I would like Bischoff or Adamle back, but Flair is a halfway decent addition... though at times even though I hated her, Vickie was pretty good

MikeRaw

bush-shock.jpg

Wordlife

^lmfao!

So was that supppppppposed to be a bad thing? LOL! Imagine if that happened, Bush the GM of Raw (haha man I sound like a blueberry for saying that)

noumenon

Ugh really? I guess we're in for 3 more months of enduring Orton defending the title against in HHH in crazy stipulation matches.
EXCUSE ME!................................this sucks..lol.

Wrestling Station

this will lead to economy crisis within the WWE :laugh:
Ugh really? I guess we're in for 3 more months of enduring Orton defending the title against in HHH in crazy stipulation matches.
EXCUSE ME!................................this sucks..lol.
Well, until now; Orton is not the WWE champ. Maybe they will make elimination match (throw off the top rope match) for the title.

kingovkings

Reaction score
As long as it doesn't mean Flair and HHH going after Orton and burying him week after week and totally fucking up what Orton has done this last Year. Then i dont mind Flair giving it a go as GM. I just dont want to see HHH/Orton for the next 4/6 month while Tista is out. TBH i dont want to see HHH/Orton at all I'm bored of it.

noumenon

::crosses fingers::Quad tear number three??

No but seriously...unless one of these guys is injured or there is a major heel/face turn on RAW...that's exactlly what we're going to be seeing.

Hometown Kid

As long as it doesn't mean Flair and HHH going after Orton and burying him week after week and totally fucking up what Orton has done this last Year.

What Orton has done this year? You mean get buried week after week?

chessarmy

This is great news imo, Flair is going to be a very entertaining GM and definitely a step up from Vickie Guerrero. I wonder when he'll be officially announced as GM? Could we see it this Monday on that 3 hour RAW? I hope so.