Guess who is back in the mothafucking house

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
congratulations whit the legend status btw, you earn it

I was really gettin into the whole new "IWF/Facebook Comment Wall-to-wall thing" we got going on here on the new IWF, lol now IWF is a Facebook wanna-be, still a cool addition though

RC Styles

Reaction score
I was really gettin into the whole new "IWF/Facebook Comment Wall-to-wall thing" we got going on here on the new IWF, lol now IWF is a Facebook wanna-be, still a cool addition though

what happen to the old one anyways ?

RC Styles

Reaction score
That's why you applied for the usergroup... and got rejected.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, i don,t care what you say you asshole, before it was cool to diss at each other , now it is getting ridiculous. your making yourself look ridiculous

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I have about 8 months left. :sigh:

The time requisite is the less important. Since we legends have now our own sub-forum, I may ask someone else's opinion and you may get vetoed out.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, i don,t care what you say you asshole, before it was cool to diss at each other , now it is getting ridiculous. your making yourself look ridiculous

Yea, I'll definitely keep making fun of yourself.