Guess the Wrestler - All-in-One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

i hope you realize its not big boss man

Makes my guess a little reliable. LOL

There is a reason for which the discussion thread was created, I want this to have answers and nothing else so that when I'm making the leaderboard I'm not interrupted by other posts which involve discussion/questions or whatever
:(

Reaction score
There is a reason for which the discussion thread was created, I want this to have answers and nothing else so that when I'm making the leaderboard I'm not interrupted by other posts which involve discussion/questions or whatever
:(

i didnt know there was a discussion thread, my bad

C4

Second day and second clue;

This man used to have a very popular and unique, innovative gimmick for himself in the WWF and had the same gimmick after the name change to WWE

So, can you guess the wrestler now? :crazy:

The Mac

Reaction score
Big Boss Man was a policey dude so I'm going with him.

C4

Another day and another clue;

"This man has never won a major championship in the WWE, however he had a tag team championship run in WWE with one of his active friends on TNA"

Famou$ 187

Big Boss Man. I got his autograph the same night he got hung by Undertaker.

C4

Big Boss Man. I got his autograph the same night he got hung by Undertaker.

That was a classic Hell in a Cell, I'm going to lay down a clue over here and tell you people to think more, it's not what it looks like.. :ermm:

1chiban

Reaction score
Another day and another clue;

"This man has never won a major championship in the WWE, however he had a tag team championship run in WWE with one of his active friends on TNA"

Does 'major' title include the IC title?

C4

Does 'major' title include the IC title?

No, the IC Title is a minor title.... :shifty: major championship = WWE Championship, World Championship, TNA Heavyweight, ECW Title etc. etc.

And let me hand out a straight clue now that it's become pretty much obvious, the answer is NOT Big Boss man :thumbsup:

C4

Can I change my answer then?

Sure, but you should answer again since the previous answer has been counted.

Is this guy still active in the WWE?

He is not in the WWE right now, wait I'm handing out clues... :angry: