Guess the Wrestler - All-in-One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Shane Douglas, Val Venis, Big Boss Man and Issac Yankem, can you believe it?

Smart enough to guess Austin Aries and AJ Styles? This one and the Finlay one got you all thinking and I love to see you guys think :thumbsup:

And just for the record, Bling is at the top of the leaderboard with 20+ points and as he is still here on the forums, he is going to be included in the updated leaderboard this week. And the first day, first clue is:

"This man has been a part of WWE in the past"

So, can you guess the wrestler now? :crazy:

Reaction score
Shane Douglas, Val Venis, Big Boss Man and Issac Yankem, can you believe it?

Smart enough to guess Austin Aries and AJ Styles? This one and the Finlay one got you all thinking and I love to see you guys think :thumbsup:

And just for the record, Bling is at the top of the leaderboard with 20+ points and as he is still here on the forums, he is going to be included in the updated leaderboard this week. And the first day, first clue is:

"This man has been a part of WWE in the past"

So, can you guess the wrestler now? :crazy:

so where does that leave us? everyone?

C4

so where does that leave us? everyone?

As I said, you all are probably going to move down one spot in next weeks leaderboard because Bling returned to the game, but it really depends upon your answers for this week and if they're correct or not.

Bling might end up with -15 points by answering wrong many times and all that, so you never really know what happens.

C4

whatever dude, can u post a different clue, cuz that one really cant help at all.

It actually does, read it closely and you'll understand... :shifty:

Maybe a more easier clue tomorrow and the day after tomorrow but that means you grab less points and fall down the leaderboard.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee