• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I thought it was a question you fool :lol
drax-bautista.gif

too tempting, those movies are meme dispensers :mj4

Sabretooth

Well James Gunn certainly knows how to put a movie together. There’s a lot going on here but somehow it all works. In a lesser directors hands it probably wouldn’t. This movie has every emotion you can think of and franchise best performances from the whole cast. It does exactly what it needs to do and sends the trilogy out on a high note. However my one big criticism is…

I have to talk about this in spoiler tags so I would not recommend opening them unless you’ve seen the movie.

as good as the movie was I felt like I was misled a little from James Gunn’s interviews. First of all no one dies in this movie. I’m not trying to say I’m bloodthirsty and want to see death lmao but James Gunn kept saying “I’m not sure every guardian is gonna make it out of this movie” and that’s exactly what happened :lol don’t say that if you’re not gonna do it. I’m glad they all got a happy ending but I do think one death would’ve benefited the movie. Made it more emotional. Also the end wasn’t really an “end”. It was James Gunn’s goodbye to the franchise but the team is still very much alive and all the characters are chilling lmao. They could easily reunite. Again just a little misleading but I digress

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
That was a fucking brilliant way to end the trilogy. Sure a couple of jokes didn't land or were too stretched out but the movie had so much heart it had me in tears more than once.

A lot of good laughs, a few nice action scenes including what was probably my second favorite longshot in the whole MCU and a great soundtrack.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
God this was fucking amazing, just got out of the theater. Easily the best MCU trilogy no close second. Soundtrack was fucking crazy too, this fucker opened with Radiohead, had Beastie Boys play for the climax and even threw in the fucking Flaming Lips, insanity

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I actually really liked Adam's character arc too, I thought that was done really well for being a side story in the movie with so many other moving parts

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I actually really liked Adam's character arc too, I thought that was done really well for being a side story in the movie with so many other moving parts

People really pissed they made him so dumb. But it made perfect sense that he’s a newborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
People really pissed they made him so dumb. But it made perfect sense that he’s a newborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I thought I remembered seeing complaints like that when it came out but couldn't remember. It's literally the only way they could have worked him into this movie and made so much sense lmao weirdos