GTA San Andreas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Anyone got this on steam? If you do anyone got or know of any good servers? Its 5 pounds on the steam sale atm

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I assume by servers you mean SA:MP? Played SA:MP a while ago. I was a mod on a server but left after I leaked a picture of an uppity overweight Admin, everyone set the picture as their wallpaper and uploaded it to the "post your desktop background" thread on the forums.

Anyway, fun fact, I found Crayo when some guy named George came into a server I was on and spammed his forum, I joined for shits and then he sold the forum to Crayo. Just think, if I hadn't gone on that server at that time, I would be free right now.

But OT, most of the servers I've seen are pretty dead at this point. I just checked, and most of the servers with the most amount of players are non-english stunt or roleplaying servers.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I assume by servers you mean SA:MP? Played SA:MP a while ago. I was a mod on a server but left after I leaked a picture of an uppity overweight Admin, everyone set the picture as their wallpaper and uploaded it to the "post your desktop background" thread on the forums.

Anyway, fun fact, I found Crayo when some guy named George came into a server I was on and spammed his forum, I joined for shits and then he sold the forum to Crayo. Just think, if I hadn't gone on that server at that time, I would be free right now.

Awesome, Is it a different game you buy for SA:MP or is it just SA on steam?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Awesome, Is it a different game you buy for SA:MP or is it just SA on steam?

I thought you were already talking about SA:MP, what did you mean by "servers"? SA:MP is just a third-party multiplayer mod that you install after San Andreas. You might need to downgrade (there's tools online) your version of SA, since SA:MP might not be compatible with the version on steam.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I thought you were already talking about SA:MP, what did you mean by "servers"?. SA:MP is just a third-part multiplayer mod that you install after San Andreas. You might need to downgrade (there's tools online) your version of SA, since SA:MP might not be compatible with the version on steam.

By servers I was meaning multiplayer and stuff

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd get this if there were more people playing, simply to play with Coon. Seems like too much fun. If Saints Row 3 is on sale, I'll probably get that, since him and Xanth play that iirc.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I'd get this if there were more people playing, simply to play with Coon. Seems like too much fun. If Saints Row 3 is on sale, I'll probably get that, since him and Xanth play that iirc.

I was gonna buy it but Gmod was £1.50, Ill get GTA SA when its in the flash sale

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
SAMP isn't really that good in my opinion, once you've played one server you've pretty much played them all.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1003316_524359364296354_681949062_n.png

:cry:

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Anyone got this on steam? If you do anyone got or know of any good servers? Its 5 pounds on the steam sale atm
Actually just bought this game last night :obama: Don't know of any servers yet though.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Dude I love SAMP, fun to play with friends. Didn't buy it, found it somewhere a while back when it was free.