GTA San Andreas: Twitch Live-Stream Playthrough from THE BIG GUY~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I've recently tried streaming and recently tried playing some GTA SA as well. I enjoy it and I'm planning to do an entire playthrough by streaming it. Every stream will have a couple of missions and lots and LOTS of banter. Just making this thread so people that are interested in watching it, can watch it because I'll be linking my past broadcasts in here. Only done one so far but expect many episodes to be coming your way, brothers. Hope you guys enjoy it and are in for the ride~

P.S: Would suggest reading the chat with it since it'd explain the stream and why I'm talking about certain subjects a bit more ngl

Reactions: Rogue

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Requesting a tag for when you go live pal, was a good time.
Will post about it like 5 minutes before I'm doing the stream tagging the [HASHTAG]#lads[/HASHTAG] and then when the stream's actually done, I'll edit the post and just link the broadcast with it so got ya covered, brother.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Will post about it like 5 minutes before I'm doing the stream tagging the [HASHTAG]#lads[/HASHTAG] and then when the stream's actually done, I'll edit the post and just link the broadcast with it so got ya covered, brother.
tag me boi

Reactions: Indy

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
@Shadow
@Mike Thunder
@Roadster

P.S.: Check out the stream chat for context of what I was actually talking about and who I was actually talking to lmfao

Last edited:

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
First 4 minutes are muted because of copyright issues, but nothing that can't be resolved so that'll be fixed soon. In the meantime, enjoy the stream, brothers:

P.S: Like always, check out the stream chat for context and shit.

Last edited:

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
sorry dude, gonna go fiiming with al tomorrow so cant watch!
That's cool, bro. Just check out the replay I posted above if you care, my brother. (Same goes for anyone else reading this! Also, everyone, follow me. I want more followers than Drag and Dojo haha!)

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
@Chief Dojopper
@Mike Thunder
@Shadow
@Roadster
@TheOtherJR
@Ring Rust
@Ricky Daniels
@Ovaldinho
@Drag

EDIT: Here's part 4 for everyone to enjoy. I'm sorry about me muting myself sometimes, I can be quite the blueberry at times and I forgot to unmute myself for the cutscenes init. Same thing happened with the first 5 minutes, where I just didn't talk because I had no idea that my headset was on mute. Either way, I still think it was a successful stream. Hope you lads enjoy!:

P.S: Check out the chat for context of what I'm saying and who I'm talking to and all that.

Last edited:

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Stop fucking tagging me in this you piece of shit

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah guys, well, my mic's broke so that's the end of my little playthrough haha! (Fuck my life)

Reactions: Drag