• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GSW - Global Festival

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Both women are clearly putting the effort in, but they just can't gel in the ring. It like trying to put the wrong puzzle pieces together, it just feels wrong

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Gio Galvano has a lost of potential - I really wouldn't be surprised if he ends up fighting in the X-Division in the not too distant future

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Both men have really raised the bar during this match - this is why the indies can be so awesome. The gem and diamonds do exist

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Both men have really raised the bar during this match - this is why the indies can be so awesome. The gem and diamonds do exist
This has been my view for many of years and finally glad someone else sees it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
first time seeing Gio and by all things good - that was an awesome match. Austin Aries really helped but him further up the ladder with that elite match