• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GSW - Global Festival

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
hq720.jpg

Talk shop about Global Syndicate Wrestling's Global Festival - that took place over two nights in this topic. Will this just be a case of self indulgence or will other have also watched / intend to watch this show too? Who knows.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
An aite match to begin, and this William Allday was a first time watch for me. I will be interested to see some more of his matches in the future, can't complain with the stand considering its the first match of the festival

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Impressed that Martyr is able to have quite good chemistry with Fatu, this kid isn't as vanilla as he looked

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Considerably better than the first two matches, Fatu is a joy to everyone in the indies until he signs a major contract (and obviously something bigger than MLW would be nice to see)