• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Groups of people you dislike

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Definitely... I've met more awesome people online, who I would actually call friends, than in all my years in the non-Internet world.

For sure. Which is why it was actually hard for me to delete my WF account, because I did meet people I would consider friends over there and wish I had kept up with some other way to talk to them. Much like life, you drift apart. Easier to find people that are in to the same stuff as well on the interwebs, coming on a wrestling forum means I'm already having something in common with people. You cut out all that getting to know people and awkward first interactions

One day I'll probably log on here for the last time or someone else will, because life happens, that's the only tough part about internet friendships. I had plenty of people on Xbox/Playstation who I chatted with for months and they just went offline one day and never got back on :pour

Sabretooth

People can be douches. I was lucky enough to meet a great group of people two years ago who are now my closest friends but literally around 75% of people I've met are jerkoffs lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate people who use "dog whistle"
R.af940eafa0e8132f694d57a36f690384

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
People who mention and post about astrology on social media. I consider myself a very tolerant person but I find it extremely unlikely that the month I was born on and the way the stars and planets were aligned on that day had any influence on my personality. So if anyone mentions their astrological sign in their bio, I immediately assume they're not very bright.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
People who mention and post about astrology on social media. I consider myself a very tolerant person but I find it extremely unlikely that the month I was born on and the way the stars and planets were aligned on that day had any influence on my personality. So if anyone mentions their astrological sign in their bio, I immediately assume they're not very bright.

Sounds like a Capricorn to me

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Parents who act like they gave birth to works of art and won't admit their brats have flaws and may sometimes misbehave.