gregory helms

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

with the cruiserweight title gone, where do people see helms fitting in when he returns. personally i could see him returning on ecw and taking the title but they may push him for US title.
thoughts?

Ed_cena

Reaction score
well, i can see helms in the us division he is a good wrestler and probably feuding with punk for the ecw title.

The Ripper

Reaction score
There is little chance he will be cruiserweright champion again (if they were to bring it back) because he pretty much beat everyone he could when he was champion, I would hate to see him go for ECW because from the looks of it they are just pushing smackdown stars into feuds with Punk instead of pushing Shelton and Burke for the title. So the best bet would be to go for US or even switch to Raw for Intercontinental since he has the right sort of build to look like he would last inmatches with the likes of MVP & HARDY

CT Styles

I like Helms sorta but I think he best suits the lower end of the card.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
he should come back with 3 count.

zetec

Reaction score
I could see Helms fueding with MVP or Matt Hardy, He is a good wrestler and is a great heel!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i hope he takes us title and gets a push, but because as chris jericho says, he has leprasy (is a cruiserweight), he may not get a title push

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well I hope he gets the cruiserweight title just so the title gets a small bit of it's prestige back. He can still fued with Moore and a few others for a while and then maybe a Helms MVP fued after Helms loses the title

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i loved 3 count with tank. too funny.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Put him in a faction storyline or a tag team division. Maybe a jobber to the stars.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Gives Hardy the USA title and have Helms feud with him. Helms is more than capable.