• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greetings!

InsaneAlphaBeta

So before the introduction, i literaly spent like, 10 minutes looking for basicly this part of the forum and i SOMEHOW completely missed it LOL

But anyway greetings! ive arrived from wweforums! a forum @All Elite Punk randomly appeared in like a day ago, heard the news and decided id join! Ive done quite alot in my time there, from recaps and reviews of wrestling shows, i documented the wednesday war from the day it started (i wasnt able to document all of it because my life got kinda crazy, but i have all those numbers and stats on hand if i ever make a thread about it)

Im also a writer and game dev! working on a animated series called Evolution!

Other then all of that there isnt too much to say, other then im glad to be here! im sure i wont be the last of us from wweforums to arrive here in the coming days, it is nice to meet you all! :)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So before the introduction, i literaly spent like, 10 minutes looking for basicly this part of the forum and i SOMEHOW completely missed it LOL

But anyway greetings! ive arrived from wweforums! a forum @All Elite Punk randomly appeared in like a day ago, heard the news and decided id join! Ive done quite alot in my time there, from recaps and reviews of wrestling shows, i documented the wednesday war from the day it started (i wasnt able to document all of it because my life got kinda crazy, but i have all those numbers and stats on hand if i ever make a thread about it)

Im also a writer and game dev! working on a animated series called Evolution!

Other then all of that there isnt too much to say, other then im glad to be here! im sure i wont be the last of us from wweforums to arrive here in the coming days, it is nice to meet you all! :)

I hope so because theirs tons of guys over there I would love to see make a home here. Welcome amigo we've got everything you need here.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
hey-you.gif