Greetings to all wrestlers and wrestling fans!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DavideMitra

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi there!

They call me Davide...
I'm a wrestling fan and since december 2013 I also do some wrestling training. Let's say I'm a wrestler, but not a professional one.
I like quick matches (max 6-7 minutes) and I dislike ethernal matches (like Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - the end of the streak). Some of my favourite matches are Lita vs Dean Malenko and Hunter Helmsley vs Taka Michinoku.

I like to bypass videogame limits (for example: does Tomb Raider require to shoot people/beasts? I will finish the game without harming a single enemy), and that's the main reason I'm here for: while playing WWE RAW 2002 (I think the latest wresting pc game) I was able to win a 2-1 handicap match in a completely pacifist way.
I will share the video soon...I hope you will like it, because it's the first in its genre (if you Youtube-search "wwe pacifist", only my video will appear)

That's all for now...bye!!! :)

Reactions: Solidus1

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
That's an odd way to introduce yourself.. Welcome Davide.