Greetings from Peru :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adelwolf

Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is Fito. I'm 21 and from Lima, Peru. I've been watching wrestling since 97 and only stopped watching it around 2002 and 2003. I've always been a WWE fan, but ROH became my fav promotion from 2005 to 2008. I'm also a big SHIMMER fan. My favourite wrestlers are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Matt Hardy (Idk why, I just mark for him) Seth Rollins aka Tyler Black and Christian.

I study acting at Lima's drama school and I plan on someday write or direct a play about wrestling. :der:

Errrh, that's all I guess sorry if sometimes my english is not very good, it's not my birth language. :panda:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Welcome to the forums Adelwolf. I really hope you keep active and post in the WWE/TNA Section. We have other sections as well and an E-Fed called CWF if you wish to check that out.

Good to see you around and being a SHIMMER fan, you have my respect.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks Adelwolf!

Great introduction post and don't worry about your english as it is very good. I like your favourite wrestlers list, a lot of good wrestlers in that list. Be sure to check out the Independent Wrestling, as well as the WWE/TNA sections, section to discuss companies like ROH, SHIMMER and quite a few others.

How did you find out about WrestlingSmarks?

I look forward to reading your posts and if you have any questions then send me a pm.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Welcome. Always good to add knowledgeable fans to the ranks. Make sure to check out Independent Wrestling, Tournaments, and Wrestling Classic sections as it looks like you enjoy them with your background.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Notice it says you're a UUFC fan, hope to see you in the MMA section.

Welcome and stuff.

TheZig

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Your English doesn't seem a problem. Hope you enjoy and keep posting.