Greetings All...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...just want to get this point across first...I no longer like Star Wars...I'm over it...

So...now what? Oh Yeah...

I'd like to take a few moments to introduce myself...if that is okay with you guys?

My name is Kay Williams...I'm a 34 year old male who lives in Townsville,
North Queensland in Australia...no...that isn't where the Power Puff Girls live.
Townsville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My interest in wrestling was only recently rekindled Thanks to watching Wrestlemania 32...
but for years I haven't watched or followed any wrestling since the RAW episode when Kane
first took off his mask.

I first started watching wrestling back in 1998 catching my first episode of RAW the
night after the legendary King of the Ring event. I also watched WCW Nitro through this
time as well as Australian Pay TV would air RAW Tuesday Night and Nitro Friday night.

My current interest in wrestling is centered more around the women's division and I
understand how that may sound...but I actually respect and admire female wrestlers as
athletes and performers...but...it doesn't hurt that many of them are incredibly beautiful
as well.

*My Top 5 Favorite Wrestling Ladies*

1). Charlotte:
The true Alpha Female...A tall, blonde Amazon...A Genetic Wrestler with a fantastic
entrance theme.

2). Asuka:
Many of my other interests come from Japan...only makes sense I love her look and
wrestling style.

3). Alexa Bliss:
Remember that really nasty, attractive girl from school that you had a crush on? I Do...(P.S: I also love her entrance theme)

4). Bayley:
She's cute I guess and she can wrestle ...but I'd love to see her turn heel...I mean how would that work? And I don't mean them doing the creepy stalker Bayley.

5). Naomi:
Man...that woman can jump...and dance...which is always a plus.

My Dream Match:
A Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for a/both Women(s) Title(s):
Charlotte vs. Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Nia Jax

Will someone book that for Wrestlemania please?

*Random Opinions*
> I don't really have an opinion on Roman Reigns...he seems okay in the ring...but the crowd
reactions always make me laugh.

> No...I've never seen Total Divas...nor will I ever watch it...

> I'm glad I missed the "John Cena Always Wins Era"

> I though Dean Ambrose was fine as the WWE Champion...but A.J Styles is a much better wrestler.

> Kevin Owens is awesome...long may he reign!

> I've never seen Eva Marie wrestle...but I've heard many, many bad things...but damn she looks amazing...The Red Queen indeed...

Moving on from wrestling...my other interests include:
> Kaiju films (Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, Pacific Rim, King Kong...all that fun stuff)
> Attack On Titan (Manga and Anime...not the films)
> Metal Music (Mastodon, Slipknot, Soulfly, Lamb Of God for a few examples...but I could go on...)
> Pokemon (Games and Manga...Slowpoke is my favorite)
> Transformers (I collect the toys but I do not watch any of the cartoons or films)

And that about sums me up I guess...

If you have any questions...please feel free to ask...I'm an open book really...

Oh...and one more thing...

DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!!

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I know right? How could the Supreme Commander of the Separatists' Droid Army, General Grievous dislike Star Wars?
Well...it would be the fact that (in my opinion) the brand has been over exposed...plus...I didn't even like the prequels...more I just liked the character design of Grievous...Although I did enjoy The Force Awakens...even though it was a bit heavy on the "fan service" and felt l like it was a remake of the original 1977 film.

Brother Grievous...I knew you'd come, welcome to the forums blessed by the seven deities. Enjoy your time here!
Thank you for the kind welcome Broken Botcherson...I'm looking forward to expressing my opinions...And hopefully make some new friends...but I guess that depends on my opinions.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Welcome to the fam @Grievous

Yo! and I couldn't agree more with you on [HASHTAG]#Alexa[/HASHTAG] Bliss

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Welcome to the best wrestling forum on the internet, good to have you :)

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I already welcomed you in the chat, but I will say it again.

Welcome to WWEF!

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
it would be the fact that (in my opinion) the brand has been over exposed..
So it's too mainstream? I'm all for it. If it means more Star Wars stuff, movies, fantastic TV shows like Rebels, video games or books, then it means I'm a happy man.

I didn't even like the prequels
Eh, the only prequel I really dislike is Attack of the Clones. Phantom Menace had some redeeming qualities (Darth Maul), and Revenge of the Sith was alright. But they come no where close to the Original Trilogy.

Although I did enjoy The Force Awakens...even though it was a bit heavy on the "fan service" and felt l like it was a remake of the original 1977 film.
Yeah there were a few similarities, but overall, it was a great film. I'm super excited for Rogue One and the next Star Wars film.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So it's too mainstream?
May-be? I don't know really...I'm personally just sick of it...

Revenge of the Sith was alright
That about sums up my opinion...

I'm super excited for Rogue One
I second that...it looks great and hopefully it will be
a "different" type of Star Wars film.