• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greatest Wrestling Entrance Bracket

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Screenshot (22).png

Match-ups will normally be finalized on Saturday and posted on Sundays​

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Good choices. Nice to see some of mine made, although I chose really common ones to be fair. :kobe3

Chris

Dreams are Endless
First half of round-one is over and we have our first upset as Steve Austin's WrestleMania 13 entrance has topped Undertaker's WrestleMania 29 entrance. The Deadman still has his Judgment Day '98 entrance in the tournament though. Tomorrow's match-ups should be up tomorrow.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Round-one is officially over with the second half ending. A few upsets here with the biggest being the Macho King upsetting The Ultimate Warrior in a battle of classic WWF wrestlers. We also saw slight upsets in Hollywood Hogan defeating CM Punk's Cult of Personality entrance and The Hardyz 2017 return defeating Edge.

The Sweet 16 will be posted tomorrow!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sweet 16 is finalized and we have two upsets this week. A major one sees The Hardy Boyz WrestleMania 33 return knocking out the number 2 seeded Goldberg. Undertaker also defeated Shawn Michaels again at WrestleMania by knocking out his WrestleMania 25 entrance with the Undertaker's Judgment Day '98 entrance.

ELITE 8 will be up tomorrow