Greatest World Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
In the almost 20 years Ring of Honor has been around there have been only 24 world champions.

Who has been the greatest champion and who in your opinion has been the worst champion?

- Low Ki

- Xavier

- Samoa Joe

- Austin Aries

- CM Punk

- James Gibson

- Bryan Danielson

- Homicide

- Takeshi Morishima

- Nigel McGuiness

- Jerry Lynn

- Tyler Black

- Roderick Strong

- Eddie Edwards

- Davey Richards

- Kevin Steen

- Jay Briscoe

- Adam Cole

- Michael Elgin

- Jay Lethal

- Kyle O'Reilly

- Christopher Daniels

- Cody

- Dalton Castle

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Although I can't stand Samoa Joe, he might be the best ROH Champion ever. Kevin Steen and Bryan Danielson were really good to

Dalton Castle is definitely the worst.. and Jamie Noble of course.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nigel McGuiness was/is the best one, in my opinion. The guy was a classic heel and could have a good match with almost anyone.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
I loved Chris Benoit as world champion, I just want him to choke me with his weight bench. Daddy :emoji_heart_eyes:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Samoa Joe made that belt. He, Steen and Danielson probably have the 3 best runs with that belt.

Aries' second run stunk. all it did was derail Rollins/Black's ascension to the throne so once he won it the crowd had grown tired of him.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Joe/Danielson

Worst is Adam Cole as that was the downfall of this once classic title. everything since then has been mediocre and matches are 3 star level at best, overbooked generic heel crap

Reactions: Red Rain

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kevin Steen had the best run with the belt, in my opinion. Followed closely by Danielson, you could make a argument for either one and I would probably agree with you.

Xavier was the worst in my opinion. Never really got into him and I hated his move set.