Greatest Video Game of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I foresee a fuck ton of WWE games getting posted. We should really have a limit on games like that actually, annual sports games and shit so we don't have Blue match-ups like "Smackdown 2 vs SvR08" and "Madden 05 vs NHL10". That might get a little silly.

I don't have an issue with this as long as the games good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll make it a round 10

Nominations:

Earthbound
Civilization 4
Deus Ex (the original)
Anachronox
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corner of the Earth
Tales of Symphonia
Final Fantasy 6
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Crono Trigger
Capcom vs SNK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Fuck yeah, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, one of my favorite horror games. Shame that the company went bankrupt before they could produce any sequels.

@monkeystyle - Have you played Amnesia: The Dark Descent, it's very similar in style but better.

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Shit, I forgot to submit Resident Evil I (PS). You can go ahead and add that to my list.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fuck yeah, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, one of my favorite horror games. Shame that the company went bankrupt before they could produce any sequels.

@monkeystyle - Have you played Amnesia: The Dark Descent, it's very similar in style but better.

I have not. I would absolutely love to but I need to purchase a new PC first. This netbook that I'm running as an interim machine can't run friggin anything past like, 2004

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Gotta have Bubsy involved in this.

Weez

Reaction score
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 3
Mario World
Mario 64

Sorry.....They belong in any discussion

Legend of Zelda
L o. Zelda: Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time

Final Fantasy 7
FF 10 (Yeah, suck it)

Everquest
Alan Wake
Borderlands
Left for Dead
Mortal Kombat (Original)
NBA Jam (Arcade)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game (NES, or TMNT in arcade)
WWF Warzone
Tekken 3
Metal Gear Solid 2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Have not played video games since I was about 18 or something (which is longer ago than I care to admit), and don't really see the appeal, but will still take part in the tournament.

My top three games ever are probleby, Super Mario Brothers, Fifa and Raw.

BTW does anyone else remeber the game to the Michael Jackson film Moonwalker? It actually wasn't bad, shame about the film mind.

Weez

Reaction score
Have not played video games since I was about 18 or something (which is longer ago than I care to admit), and don't really see the appeal, but will still take part in the tournament.

My top three games ever are probleby, Super Mario Brothers, Fifa and Raw.

BTW does anyone else remeber the game to the Michael Jackson film Moonwalker? It actually wasn't bad, shame about the film mind.

Oh yeah, absolutely lol. It was an arcade staple for several years lol. I don't think the game itself was as popular as much as it was prob so expensive having MJ's name on it, thye didn't want to take it out until they got their money back lol. Fun little game imo tho.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
[MENTION=39]Keith[/MENTION] - Since you admitted that you're above 27 in the guess your age thread, I must say, you're missing out on a lot dude....games have taken a turn for the better (or for the worse, depending on your taste) and there are just a lot of games you must play, regardless of either proposition.

I remember a video on Gametrailers mocking the soundtrack of the Moonwalker game (or gameplay) was it. idk, don't remember. Was a long time ago.

Anyhow, here are some additions to the list.

Resident Evil 4 (PlayStation 2)
Alan Wake (Xbox 360/Windows)
F.E.A.R - First Encounter Assault Recon + Extraction Point (Windows)
Call of Duty 1 + United Offensive (Windows)
Crysis + Crysis: Warhead (Windows)

More to be added later.....

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
[MENTION=39]Keith[/MENTION] - Since you admitted that you're above 27 in the guess your age thread, I must say, you're missing out on a lot dude....games have taken a turn for the better (or for the worse, depending on your taste) and there are just a lot of games you must play, regardless of either proposition.

I remember a video on Gametrailers mocking the soundtrack of the Moonwalker game (or gameplay) was it. idk, don't remember. Was a long time ago.

Anyhow, here are some additions to the list.

Resident Evil 4 (PlayStation 2)
Alan Wake (Xbox 360/Windows)
F.E.A.R - First Encounter Assault Recon + Extraction Point (Windows)
Call of Duty 1 + United Offensive (Windows)
Crysis + Crysis: Warhead (Windows)

More to be added later.....

Sure thats true, I guess part of the reason is just because I am so into films and music, and like reading books and following Wrestling and Football and watching, good sitcoms and dramas, so I only have so much time.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Goldeneye (N64)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Resident Evil (PS)
Metal Gear Solid (PS)
Skyrim (PS3)

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Sure thats true, I guess part of the reason is just because I am so into films and music, and like reading books and following Wrestling and Football and watching, good sitcoms and dramas, so I only have so much time.

Try raising a son, reading comics, and novels, watching great TV, following wrestling, attending conventions, trying to keep up with all your favorite bands(I posted a pic of my cd collection in another thread), going to concerts, making sure not to miss a movie with any chance of zombies being in it, and still having some downtime to enjoy a game here & there(board, card, or video), or to paint miniatures to play a game later.

Its moderation & time management, The Walking Dead game was actually perfect for someone like me, each episode takes about an hour, and is just enough that I can get a game in while my son has his nap, cant wait for September, as we have all day kindergarden.