Greatest Superstar of our time?!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Bo Dallas god?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • FUCK YES!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • We're no strangers to love you know the rules and so do i.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
PAC is honestly amazing, he should be the NXT champion right now, even though I don't watch NXT. If they have PAC on it, he should be champion, and am I the only one who thinks his finisher is absolutely sexy?

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
how dare you I'm so angry here is my angry response shaking angry fist

I think it's safe to say that Jinder Mahal is a better worker. Dolph Ziggler doesn't have the respect that I have Jinder Mahal. Jinder Mahal alwas has the WWE championship with reaching distance so that's what makes him so good. Dolph got the WHC because he aint good enoughg for the WWEC. If you think about it nobody works harder thn Jinder Mahal because he has to overcome racism. Jinder Mahal will be the first AL Qaeda champ.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that Jinder Mahal is a better worker. Dolph Ziggler doesn't have the respect that I have Jinder Mahal. Jinder Mahal alwas has the WWE championship with reaching distance so that's what makes him so good. Dolph got the WHC because he aint good enoughg for the WWEC. If you think about it nobody works harder thn Jinder Mahal because he has to overcome racism. Jinder Mahal will be the first AL Qaeda champ.

Jinder shits on Ziggler all day. The reason why he isn't the WWE champion right now is because of 911 and the Mandarin

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler is a vanilla midget who can't wrestle. Bo Dallas on the other hand has everything in the world that he needs. Dolph Ziggler just isn't ready yet brother

And yet WWE wants him to be the next Dolph Ziggler. :pity1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I sense a disturbance in the force...Bo...Bo don't kill the sand people...Bo stop! YOU'RE BOTCHING THEM ALL TO DEATH!! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan