Greatest Rivalry in Women's division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
We haven't had that many especially lately but which one do you think is the best one of all time....for me hands down Trish and Lita.....they had some great matches....and it was on and off for years....and I actually saw this great video on Lita's my space page that looks at this rivalry...some great stuff on there...

X-Pac

Reaction score
I second that Trish/Lita was the greatest womens rivalry.

the dark knight

trish and lite hands down..

another one which was kinda good (other than the death thing) was, dawn marrie vs torrie.

MikeRaw

Are you talking nowadays or old ones?If its old it should be in classic wrestling....Anyways I agree with Trish/Lita as that was a good one...Although Sable/Torrie had a nice bikini contest!:)

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Nah it has to be Trish and Lita.

Markz

Reaction score
Trish and Lita was my favorite woman feud, their match on the main event on RAW for the Womans Championship was actually a great match better than most matches done by male wrestlers, (*Cough* John cena *cough*)

Markz

Reaction score
^Es Esite for Riech!

Also with a GOOD female wrestler like Beth Pheonix we could see some good matches.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
^Your a full Nazi now.

But yes, Beth pheonix could have potential to be a good wrestler

PeepShow

IDK, I would prolly have to say Trish and Lita as well. There is nobody else at the moment who cathes my eye

Reaction score
Are you talking nowadays or old ones?If its old it should be in classic wrestling....Anyways I agree with Trish/Lita as that was a good one...Although Sable/Torrie had a nice bikini contest!:)

I meant in general....all time....and personally there were some great ones after and before...trish and mickie was cool and melina and candice right now looks like it has some potential....but by far the best one is this is the video I mentioned on my first post

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4860851