• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greatest Match You Have Ever Watched Live

Shadie T

Those matches that aren't really the same watching on replay or when you know the result. The unpredictable and great matches.

Undertaker Vs HBK Mania 25. It was really just jaw dropping and unpredictable, every near fall, every moment it was just an amazing thing to watch.

Ovaldinho

Probably

HHH vs Taker WM 28 - Even if I knew Taker would win, it was awesome to watch live, the moment HBK superkicked Taker was freaking nuts!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Wrestlemania X-Seven, Rock vs Austin, and TLC 2.

I came in here to post Rock/Austin at X-Seven. The emotional investment in that match was absolutely amazing. A lot of people talk about Austin's heel turn being a mistake, but most of us didn't really know for sure it was a heel turn until the next night on Raw. At the time, I thought it was simply a (very in-character) move to remind us all "Don't Trust Anyone" and that Austin would literally do anything to become WWE Champion.

Also, there was the "in the back of your mind" thought that somehow the WCW purchase might play a role in that match. I don't know that anybody was sure of what might or might not happen. It was just amazing.

wk

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
I came in here to post Rock/Austin at X-Seven. The emotional investment in that match was absolutely amazing. A lot of people talk about Austin's heel turn being a mistake, but most of us didn't really know for sure it was a heel turn until the next night on Raw. At the time, I thought it was simply a (very in-character) move to remind us all "Don't Trust Anyone" and that Austin would literally do anything to become WWE Champion.

Also, there was the "in the back of your mind" thought that somehow the WCW purchase might play a role in that match. I don't know that anybody was sure of what might or might not happen. It was just amazing.

wk
You were at Houston for X Seven too? Cause the thread title is live.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
JBL vs The Big Show.... House show in Hampton, VA at the Hampton Coliseum in 97 or 98... can't remember... JBL and Show were both bloodied pretty good by the end of the match.