• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greatest Champion From The Past

With all the different wrestlers who were around in the past who do you think has been the best wrestling champion in the past. I know many people will like the Hogan or Warrior results, but do people still remember Bob Backlund and his run as champion? Now this is not when he tried to come back and was called Opie all the time, but in the seventies before Hogan and the bulky muscle guys.

Cwalker

Triple H's 2002-2004 title run was one of the greatest runs I've ever seen. No saying it was the best, but I can honestly say I've never seen a heel champion as dominant as Hunter was during that time.

Waynefire

I have to agree Ric Flair was a great champion! I know he was a good wrestler and one you loved the fans and knew how to work the crowd. So this was easily a great thread, but easy to make a decision on who was the best.