Graphics.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
The fact to know your the best graphic designer on the site. Or do you want something else?

Weez

Reaction score
badass.jpg

Really, it's like a Walk-Off...

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The fact to know your the best graphic designer on the site. Or do you want something else?

I already know I'm the best. No need for me to prove anything. Specially on the netz.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
No offense but you are not the best lol.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Really? Weird. Your mom and sister said I am. But meh.

Ok, so you are really about 12. If you're trying to be cool, you fail at that too tbh

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Ok, so you are really about 12. If you're trying to be cool, you fail at that too tbh

Yep. Probably some troll from EWO or PWM.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Weez

Reaction score

As a Troll from EWO (as well as an Admin of said EWO), that's not entirely fair of you. I don't remember Erik getting bu-bu-bu-butthurt for someone else saying he was the BEST and challenging him to a fucking Graphics Duel like we're in a fucking Michael Jackson video.

I bite my fucking tongue OFTEN here out of respect for Troy, who.. if you're unaware of.. was an Admin at EWO before he started this joint, but don't start talking shit about MY fucking EWO. I put in the damn work to keep that place going. In 4 years, I went from some scrub that Doz invited over from PWN to an admin with 17,000 posts. Oh, and no, we didn't count UC in our post counts. One of my favorite days was the day I passed Troy up, because I know how much HE put into EWO before he left. Hey [MENTION=2]Troy[/MENTION] I still remember the ad you took out on the back of that magazine. What was it? Powerslam? Respect.

I sacrificed so much for that damn place. Ya know all those live threads you guys run every week? Your welcome. I did that first, then PWM adopted it and then guess what we do here? Remember, PWN had all those wonderful rules about Double Posts, and Two sentence minimums..That's not conducive to a live thread.

We had more lax rules that most places because we realized that it was supposed to be FUN, not a freaking job. But that doesn't mean the banhammer didn't come out to play when it was necessary. Ask Jay Lesnar. Ask Seak. Ask J-Mac Hell, ask [MENTION=71]deezy[/MENTION]. For the longest time, we had REAL, honest, good wrestling discussion there, and when Wrestling went to shit with the PG crap, we talked shit about it, because, it was shit, that's what it deserved.

So next time you get trolled because someone wants to point out your uppity Self-importance, maybe take a look at yourself instead of where the Troll happens to call home.

If ya gotta ban me for this, go for it, my apologies. Those "EWO and PWM Trolls" are MY people. That's my family, and I don't take kindly to shit talk about them when they're not even here to tell him to fuck off.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

Yes. I am 12 but people say I have big boobies for my age. I am also a dog irl.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

A troll who didn't have to lie about his age just to be accepted in an internet forum website. Oopsie.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
As a Troll from EWO (as well as an Admin of said EWO), that's not entirely fair of you. I don't remember Erik getting bu-bu-bu-butthurt for someone else saying he was the BEST and challenging him to a fucking Graphics Duel like we're in a fucking Michael Jackson video.

I bite my fucking tongue OFTEN here out of respect for Troy, who.. if you're unaware of.. was an Admin at EWO before he started this joint, but don't start talking shit about MY fucking EWO. I put in the damn work to keep that place going. In 4 years, I went from some scrub that Doz invited over from PWN to an admin with 17,000 posts. Oh, and no, we didn't count UC in our post counts. One of my favorite days was the day I passed Troy up, because I know how much HE put into EWO before he left. Hey [MENTION=2]Troy[/MENTION] I still remember the ad you took out on the back of that magazine. What was it? Powerslam? Respect.

I sacrificed so much for that damn place. Ya know all those live threads you guys run every week? Your welcome. I did that first, then PWM adopted it and then guess what we do here? Remember, PWN had all those wonderful rules about Double Posts, and Two sentence minimums..That's not conducive to a live thread.

We had more lax rules that most places because we realized that it was supposed to be FUN, not a freaking job. But that doesn't mean the banhammer didn't come out to play when it was necessary. Ask Jay Lesnar. Ask Seak. Ask J-Mac Hell, ask [MENTION=71]deezy[/MENTION]. For the longest time, we had REAL, honest, good wrestling discussion there, and when Wrestling went to shit with the PG crap, we talked shit about it, because, it was shit, that's what it deserved.

So next time you get trolled because someone wants to point out your uppity Self-importance, maybe take a look at yourself instead of where the Troll happens to call home.

If ya gotta ban me for this, go for it, my apologies. Those "EWO and PWM Trolls" are MY people. That's my family, and I don't take kindly to shit talk about them when they're not even here to tell him to fuck off.

Awww that is so sweet brah. If I wuz a girl, I'd suck your dick every 5 minutes and make you sammiches ang get you beer in between.

:white:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
This is hilarious; probably my favorite thread on the forum. Keep up the entertainment, fellas. :kobe:

THOUGHTS: Erik is a pretty good troll to bait all of you, and it's fucking weird to see Weebo randomly resurface after he was ran off WF. But I digress - CONTINUE THE TROLLING. :hhh3:

I'd rape you both in a three-way duel, btw. :kobe2:

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler