• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Graphics Battle: Extreme Rules 2021 Poster

PeepShow

Best in the World
Making a few avatars recently as well as match cards and a poster for our NXT Draft got me in the mood to design a bit again. It's been a minute so I'm still kinda rusty but figured it'd be fun to have a battle/contest. I know they're not as popular as they used to be but hopefully there's at least a few people up for a challenge.

I'll let anyone pick the theme. It can be wrestling (PPV poster, match cards, etc), music, movies, etc. Doesn't matter to me.

Not sure on a deadline either until we actually get started.

If you're interested or just want to be a judge or name the theme, let me know. Let's get this section active again!

-----------

-Deadline for joining is September 11th.
-Submissions are due by September 18th.
-Voting thread will be posted September 25th.

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
I can help judge I used to be a judge in the wf gfx section back when it was big in 2008, not sure I have time to design anymore

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I'd take part. I like any excuse to make PPV posters honestly.

Maybe we could do one for Extreme Rules?

PeepShow

Best in the World
I'm game for a PPV poster. Extreme Rules or All Out seems like a timely project, but if you've already done an All Out one, we can do Extreme Rules.

Anyone else up for this to make it more than just two people? @Nimrod? @All Elite Punk?

If not, only thing else we need is a deadline and maybe a couple more judges. Unless you just want to to it anonymously via a poll?

Marty McFourth

I know Smark does some design stuff, but not sure if he'd prefer being a judge. I'd love to see him make a poster.

200w.gif

I think having 3/4 judges would be cool. Jeff provides feedback on a lot of my work, so maybe it's something he'd enjoy doing? @Jeff Valley Driver

Haza, Jeff, Blaze, Smark (?) as judges, and then we have the event and deadline to make them. I'd be down.

Marty McFourth

Maybe Smark could tip in something for the winner? @All Elite Punk

I'm not sure what, but maybe a special userbar for a month or something like that. To give people added incentive to take part. I'd love having active graphic contests on here, as someone who loves any excuse to make stuff.

RDK

All glory to God
Judges should be able to reasonably critique as well as just picking which looks cooler btw