Grand Theft Auto VI Development Footage Has Leaked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I will not be posting the footage, nor direct links to footage, in this thread. However, early (estimated timeframe 2019-2021, possibly one clip from 2022) GTA VI footage (and apparently source code) has leaked and been confirmed as real. Footage is currently being DMCA'd by Take-Two Interactive.

Main characters names seem to be "Jason", a white male with southern qualities, and "Lucia", a Hispanic female of likely Cuban or Dominican descent (my assumption).
Among the footage, we can see a robbery taking place at a diner, a story-related scene taking place in a night club, a scene poolside that parodies Trumpers/QAnon people, a brief police chase, seamless character switching, and various development and testing environments.

It also confirms the location to be Vice City (if rumors are true, there will be more than one location, as emphasized by the codename being "Codename/Project Americas")

Again, this is REAL as confirmed by the takedown notices being done by Take-Two Interactive, parent company of Rockstar Games.

Allegedly, all footage was obtained by a known hacker gaining access to the Slack server of Rockstar employees. Allegedly, this hacker has also leaked information about UBER in the past.

The thread, not footage, where then alleged leak was originally discussed can be found here on the infamous GTAforums

*Please do not post the footage here, Take-Two Interactive is notorious for even the most petty of legal action. But feel free to discuss what you may see of your own accord.

EDIT: Updated the link as the original thread was taken down.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Yeah I came across some of the footage earlier on Twitter. It looked good even for early footage, so I can't imagine how great it's bound to look now. I'm very glad to see them going back to Vice City, it's one that hasn't been re-visited and the OG map was very small, they can do a lot with Miami. Interesting to see a female protagonist as well

Reactions: Nostradamus

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Two characters, southern dude and Latina sounds great ngl lmao

Also really hoping for multiple cities but I'll accept just Vice City as the main one if not bc it hasn't gotten an update in forever

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I know I've posted this a lot and it's not an original idea anyway but for the longest time I've just wanted the games to have a working airport where you could fly from vice city, Los Santos, and liberty city lol idc if there's a loading screen so the maps can change, that's more than fine. But having all 3 in one game would be so awesome

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I know I've posted this a lot and it's not an original idea anyway but for the longest time I've just wanted the games to have a working airport where you could fly from vice city, Los Santos, and liberty city lol idc if there's a loading screen so the maps can change, that's more than fine. But having all 3 in one game would be so awesome
Allegedly, Liberty City will be one of the places you can travel to at some point. I'd assume Los Santos as well just because they already have it, which I believe was the entire fucking purpose of the current gen port of GTA V.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh yeah, most definitely would be amazing.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Allegedly, Liberty City will be one of the places you can travel to at some point. I'd assume Los Santos as well just because they already have it, which I believe was the entire fucking purpose of the current gen port of GTA V.

Yeah that seems the easiest lmao just port it over.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd mark for Las Venturas and whatever the San Francisco equivalent was in San Andreas to return too but I might be getting greedy there lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Story progressing through Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas would be amazing, and then you can freely travel between them when you finish the game, Online would be nuts if they had multiple maps for servers too

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Although I would be worried about Rockstar's Servers trying to handle multiple maps :beckylol GTA V has always been pretty rough, especially at the beginning when it first launched

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Story progressing through Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas would be amazing, and then you can freely travel between them when you finish the game, Online would be nuts if they had multiple maps for servers too
While this is a DREAM, I remember other leaks (that're likely true but not confirmed) saying that we'd have just Vice City to start and the game would be progressively updated to include other cities and stories. So think of how they update current GTA Online and apply that to single-player. If you're observant, you can see how they experimented with that function by adding Cayo Perico into GTA Online in an update and you get there via flying there and un-loading/loading a map.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Extremely minor update:
Jason and Lucia may be a couple, in the style of Bonnie & Clyde

Just as long as you can cheat on each other with prostitutes as either character hopefully

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Extremely minor update:
Jason and Lucia may be a couple, in the style of Bonnie & Clyde
Yeah. I read something about this a month or so ago about being a rumor. Seems it’s true then. Nice.

Reactions: Marty McFourth