• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GPWT Round 2: Shawn Michaels (2) -vs- The Undertaker (7)

Who is the Greatest Professional Wrestler of All Time?

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Undertaker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Veritas

Who is the Greatest Professional Wrestler of All Time?
Round 2

"Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels -vs- The Undertaker

View attachment 1011

Shawn Michaels

- 4x WWE World Heavyweight Champion
- 2x WWE Royal Rumble Winner​

Shawn Michaels finished 2nd in the IWF 50 Greatest Wrestling Superstars of All Time with a score of 406/450.​

- 7x WWE World Heavyweight Champion
- 2007 WWE Royal Rumble Winner​

The Undertaker ranked 7th in the IWF 50 Greatest Wrestling Superstars of All Time, finishing with a score of 304/450.​

Italian Outsider

Wrestling ability: HBK has 11 ''match of the year'' and there is a reason for that.
Promo ability and charisma: Sorry, taker just doesn't compare.
Accomplishments and draw: Closer than the other 3, but HBK still wins.

1chiban

HBK. Better worker, better talker. Doesn't mean that 'Taker hasn't had a huge impact on the wrestling business and against someone else would've got through this.

Axis

I went with Undertaker because I feel it makes more sense looking at it objectively. I personally like Michaels earlier, but it's not entirely warranted.

Airfixx

"I went with Undertaker because I feel it makes more sense looking at it objectively"

Way to say nothing. ;o]

Airfixx

LOL... What's the point of that?

It didn't achieve anything speaking up for the qualities of Hennig vs a significantly superior Bret Hart... I don't see the difference.

Why NOT taker?

Though an iconic character, behind which is a guy that eventually evolved into one hell of a worker, his career is heavily littered with unmemorable shite.